Hammocks Major Dieppa
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Hammocks Major Dieppa

Don’t understand how this Major got kicked out of the training bureau by the Director for not being able to successfully lead POT’s to leading actual officers (sheriffs) in Hammocks. Hammocks officers please speak your minds.

Unregistered
    Agreed. This guy doesn’t care about his officers, only cares about his fantasy in teaching in Quantico.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agreed. This guy doesn’t care about his officers, only cares about his fantasy in teaching in Quantico.
    Angry dude.

Unregistered

Truth

I think this guy is speaking the truth. Last time I spoke to the major he didn’t care so much about Officers. #whistleblower

Unregistered
    Gosh. Wouldn’t agree even more.

Unregistered
    Sounds like the zeros at the training bureau are bored and miss Dieppa. Honestly he’s the best Major that Hammocks has had in a while. Palmer was an egotistical loser, Ramos was a micromanager, Garcia was a politician, Dieppa doesn’t bother anyone and has control over the Captain who is also awesome. I guess you don’t remember Hammocks having a Captain that checked undershirts and socks??? The morale at Hammocks is at its highest because we finally have a Major who speaks the truth and isnt afraid of the higher ups!!

Unregistered
    Sounds like the zeros at the training bureau are bored and miss Dieppa. Honestly he’s the best Major that Hammocks has had in a while. Palmer was an egotistical loser, Ramos was a micromanager, Garcia was a politician, Dieppa doesn’t bother anyone and has control over the Captain who is also awesome. I guess you don’t remember Hammocks having a Captain that checked undershirts and socks??? The morale at Hammocks is at its highest because we finally have a Major who speaks the truth and isnt afraid of the higher ups!!
    Now I know you’re high. Aloy qru? Yea right.

Unregistered
    Ha!!!!! Good try Major Dieppa. This fantasy of yours is almost believable. Now back to reality....... you suck. We FTOs can’t stand you. Every other place voted for 4/10’s and you c**k blocked us. Go back to HQ and hide under the rock you crawled out of.

Unregistered
    He is a great major idk why you guys always talking sh!t

Unregistered
    The Hammocks FTOs suck and don’t deserve anything. Try working and training before you get rewarded. All I learned on my phases was how to milk a call. I learn more now than on my phases. I think The Hammocks command staff if pretty good compared to what I hear in other districts!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast