MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 389
Page 389 of 482 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399439 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 4818

Unregistered
    if you are DQ'd do they inform you? I took the poly almost a month ago and haven't heard back. JTA completed and passed. Haven't heard from a BI yet.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    if you are DQ'd do they inform you? I took the poly almost a month ago and haven't heard back. JTA completed and passed. Haven't heard from a BI yet.
    I hope so. I'm 2 weeks in of taking my polygraph but no news

Unregistered
    I hope so. I'm 2 weeks in of taking my polygraph but no news
    Same here, I took my poly 2 weeks ago and I haven’t heard back yet. I’m sure they’re still processing everything

Unregistered
    Same here, I took my poly 2 weeks ago and I haven’t heard back yet. I’m sure they’re still processing everything
    Someone in this forum said they heard back in 5 days after the poly. Maybe we've failed?

Unregistered
    Someone in this forum said they heard back in 5 days after the poly. Maybe we've failed?
    They took almost two weeks with mine. But I know they just changed srgt. I spoke to him yesterday. So be patient. Especially if they pushed back the academy. There’s no need to rush. Like we say, “no news is good news “. The protest is what set all of us back. They’ve spent to much money on O/T so they are hold back on the new recruits.

Unregistered

No true

They took almost two weeks with mine. But I know they just changed srgt. I spoke to him yesterday. So be patient. Especially if they pushed back the academy. There’s no need to rush. Like we say, “no news is good news “. The protest is what set all of us back. They’ve spent to much money on O/T so they are hold back on the new recruits.
    That rumor is not true. If you don’t hear back that’s means you have been disqualified. And from what has been heard the new command staff are DQing almost everyone. A buddy of mines passed everything and then got DQ. I heard back already and I took the JTA 2 weeks ago

Unregistered
    That rumor is not true. If you don’t hear back that’s means you have been disqualified. And from what has been heard the new command staff are DQing almost everyone. A buddy of mines passed everything and then got DQ. I heard back already and I took the JTA 2 weeks ago
    Did your buddy pass psych and Medical also?

Unregistered
    Waiting for poly result is longer than waiting for the call after the JTA. I got my call after I took the JTA within 3 days.

Unregistered
    Waiting for poly result is longer than waiting for the call after the JTA. I got my call after I took the JTA within 3 days.
    Same here... Got a call after JTA in 3 days for my poly... Not sure where this guy is getting his info but not accurate. Hearing back after poly takes some time. Happens in every department.

Unregistered
    I don’t remember exactly when I applied but it was before October 2019. I went to orientation September if that helps.
    Same here before October I went to orientation in September my bi informed me weeks ago my file was sent to chain of command I'm waiting for a medical and psych hopefully I get called soon since there's a delay and training got push back because wasn't enough applicant so maybe I'll get called soon. The wait is killing me lol

Page 389 of 482 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399439 ... LastLast