Deputy CAIR & disgraced ex-sheriff Scott Israel-WOW! The stuff you find out!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Exclamation Deputy CAIR & disgraced ex-sheriff Scott Israel-WOW! The stuff you find out!

Muslim Airline Worker Arrested For Sabotaging Plane At Miami, FL Airport With 150 People On Board
    1 week ago Staff

Days before the 18th anniversary of 9/11, a Muslim airline worker was caught sabotaging a commercial airline in Miami, FL before it was set to take off with 150 people on board.

Just days before the 18th anniversary of 9/11, a Muslim man was caught sabotaging a commercial airliner, disabling its navigation system shortly before it was set to take off with 150 people on board.

According to a criminal affidavit filed in a federal court in Miami, Florida, Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani, a veteran employee, is charged with “willfully damaging, destroying or disabling an aircraft” after he was arrested on Thursday for tampering with the plane’s air data module.

...CAIR’s largest branch is located in Florida.

Following the Orlando Pulse nightclub shooting on June 12, 2016, in which Omar Mateen, an ISIS terrorist killed 49 people inside a gay club, CAIR Florida attacked members of the Florida community who spoke out about Islamic terror, accusing them of being “Islamophobic”.

On January 6, 2017, Esteban Santiago shot and killed five people, injuring six more, at the Fort Lauderdale airport, telling FBI agents he carried out the attack on behalf of ISIS.

Following the ISIS terror attack at the Fort Lauderdale airport, the Broward County Sheriff’s office, under the direction of disgraced and since removed Sheriff Scott Israel, was accused of trying to cover up the Islamic motive of the shooting. Nezar Hamze, a Muslim who served as the Regional Operations Director of the Florida chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), was sworn in as a Deputy Sheriff at BSO in August of 2014. On his application, which he handed in two months prior to his swearing in, he said he was referred to the job by Scott Israel.

In the aftermath if of the Fort Lauderdale airport shooting, many in the community expressed concerns over whether or not Hamze pressured Sheriff Israel to not mention the fact that the shooter carried out the attack in the name of ISIS, as a way to use his position inside the Broward Sheriff’s office to “protect the Muslim community from criticism”.

Following the most recent incident at Miami International Airport, a similar white washing of the suspect’s Muslim identity is taking place by the media.

It must not be forgotten that 12 of the 19 hijackers who hijacked and crashed four planes on Sept. 11, 2001 lived in or had connections to Palm Beach County, Florida, just an hour and a half from Miami International airport.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Muslim Airline Worker Arrested For Sabotaging Plane At Miami, FL Airport With 150 People On Board
    1 week ago Staff

Days before the 18th anniversary of 9/11, a Muslim airline worker was caught sabotaging a commercial airline in Miami, FL before it was set to take off with 150 people on board.

Just days before the 18th anniversary of 9/11, a Muslim man was caught sabotaging a commercial airliner, disabling its navigation system shortly before it was set to take off with 150 people on board.

According to a criminal affidavit filed in a federal court in Miami, Florida, Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani, a veteran employee, is charged with “willfully damaging, destroying or disabling an aircraft” after he was arrested on Thursday for tampering with the plane’s air data module.

...CAIR’s largest branch is located in Florida.

Following the Orlando Pulse nightclub shooting on June 12, 2016, in which Omar Mateen, an ISIS terrorist killed 49 people inside a gay club, CAIR Florida attacked members of the Florida community who spoke out about Islamic terror, accusing them of being “Islamophobic”.

On January 6, 2017, Esteban Santiago shot and killed five people, injuring six more, at the Fort Lauderdale airport, telling FBI agents he carried out the attack on behalf of ISIS.

Following the ISIS terror attack at the Fort Lauderdale airport, the Broward County Sheriff’s office, under the direction of disgraced and since removed Sheriff Scott Israel, was accused of trying to cover up the Islamic motive of the shooting. Nezar Hamze, a Muslim who served as the Regional Operations Director of the Florida chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), was sworn in as a Deputy Sheriff at BSO in August of 2014. On his application, which he handed in two months prior to his swearing in, he said he was referred to the job by Scott Israel.

In the aftermath if of the Fort Lauderdale airport shooting, many in the community expressed concerns over whether or not Hamze pressured Sheriff Israel to not mention the fact that the shooter carried out the attack in the name of ISIS, as a way to use his position inside the Broward Sheriff’s office to “protect the Muslim community from criticism”.

Following the most recent incident at Miami International Airport, a similar white washing of the suspect’s Muslim identity is taking place by the media.

It must not be forgotten that 12 of the 19 hijackers who hijacked and crashed four planes on Sept. 11, 2001 lived in or had connections to Palm Beach County, Florida, just an hour and a half from Miami International airport.
    Nothing to do with a Scott Israel Mr. Ass
    And here I go again as we’re back into the weekend. A week of hell for me again. You see I love drama just like the media. I forgot to take my medicine, yes I’m so sorry I forgot to take it. I tried to take a shower but no hot water. I know I ramble with the same old nonsense on and on. God blessed Scott Israel and I’m confident he will be back especially with all the latest news with BSO. I'm terribly sorry once again I’m just stupid and go Scott Israel 2020. Love you all...

Unregistered

Scott hired him

Scott Lisa used you to help angelo, wake up they its all about pembroke pines, maybe be sheriff out there.

Unregistered
    Scott Lisa used you to help angelo, wake up they its all about pembroke pines, maybe be sheriff out there.
    Get a life you say the same sh1t everyday lol

Unregistered
    David',Gary or Joe nobody cares about your white supremacist (Hate) go join the KKK they would love to hear it. Why do you have to come on this site when you're not even a Leo. You can't find a site for cowards racist and haters that you can join ??

Unregistered

Holy Hyprocrisy

They are working from the inside out now. Great job Scott Israel. Good solid hire. Deputy CAIR undercover, deep, DEEP undercover.

American Airlines mechanic accused of sabotaging flight has ties to ISIS, prosecutors say
    Flight aborted after crew notices error with air data module system
    By Ian Margol - Reporter, Amanda Batchelor - Senior Digital Editor
    Posted: 12:24 PM, September 18, 2019

https://www.local10.com/news/florida...rosecutors-say

Unregistered
    They are working from the inside out now. Great job Scott Israel. Good solid hire. Deputy CAIR undercover, deep, DEEP undercover.

American Airlines mechanic accused of sabotaging flight has ties to ISIS, prosecutors say
    Flight aborted after crew notices error with air data module system
    By Ian Margol - Reporter, Amanda Batchelor - Senior Digital Editor
    Posted: 12:24 PM, September 18, 2019

https://www.local10.com/news/florida...rosecutors-say
    It’s just a matter of time....could you imagine a marked unit full of explosives sitting in front of the PSB or a District office???? Can you say it wont ever happen???

Unregistered
    It’s just a matter of time....could you imagine a marked unit full of explosives sitting in front of the PSB or a District office???? Can you say it wont ever happen???

Another FAKE post by stupid me!!!
    And here I go again as we’re Into the middle of the week. A week of hell for me again. You see I love drama just like the media. I forgot to take my medicine, yes I’m so sorry I forgot to take it. I tried to take a shower but no hot water. I know I ramble with the same old nonsense on and on. God blessed Scott Israel and I’m confident he will be back especially with all the latest news with BSO. I'm terribly sorry once again I’m just stupid and go Scott Israel 2020. Love you all...

Unregistered
    I have to agree with you on that, they have all the time in the world and then they strike.

Unregistered
    David',Gary or Joe nobody cares about your white supremacist (Hate) go join the KKK they would love to hear it. Why do you have to come on this site when you're not even a Leo. You can't find a site for cowards racist and haters that you can join ??
    Is that your knee jerk and racist reaction to use “white supremacist”? You mean, bringing attention to the fact that CAIR has funneled money to Hamas and we have radical Muslims in the country who want to undermine the US is white supremacy to you?

Typical left feeble minded moron.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast