Chief Guzman - Page 5
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Chief Guzman

Unregistered
    2 complaints in 14 years? Lol, are we thinking about the same "she"?

Unregistered

Make no waves

I know Guzman from working in Miami. He won't hurt the officer unless he's pushed by the Mayor or Manager. He probably counseled the officer so he could appease the Mayor and Manager. He may not stick up for the troops but he won't go out of his way to hurt anyone.
    As long as you lay low and don't make waves you'll be okay with Guzman.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    2 complaints in 14 years? Lol, are we thinking about the same "she"?
    Would that the same she/sgt that goes around off duty in full uniform but without her gun?

Unregistered

Harmless

I agree. Leave Guzman alone. Although he's not much of a leader he's harmless.

Unregistered

No big deal

I have also worked with Guzman. He's a basic follower and will hide in his office and wait for his bosses to tell him what to do.
    Believe me, he'll have NO impact on the organization. He's very low profile and has spent his career hiding and coming out only when he was directed to do so.
    Just ignore him. Like the last poster said, "he's basically harmless". He just needs a job.

Unregistered
    Wow, why don't you have the balls to tell us what it was that Guzman did that pissed you off this much.
    You obviously work, or did, for MPD, but you take the time and effort to come here to bad mouth him.
    I believe that besides being a petty little *****, you are jealous that he made something with his life and you are still probably working mids in Overtown.
    So why don't you give us a break and stay on the Miami page; God only knows that there is plenty there to ***** about.

Unregistered

Lay low

I agree with the last poster. I don't think he's bad mouthing Armando. He's just giving you an accurate description of his working habits and history. Personally I think the Springs needs a low profile type.

Answer your calls for service and avoid complaints and controversial situations and all will be fine. When I worked for him I think I may have seen him once a month. If he orders you to do something stupid it's probably because his boss told him to do it. He may not stick up for the troops but he won't bother you unless he's told to do so. Low profile can be a real good thing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree with the last poster. I don't think he's bad mouthing Armando. He's just giving you an accurate description of his working habits and history. Personally I think the Springs needs a low profile type.

Answer your calls for service and avoid complaints and controversial situations and all will be fine. When I worked for him I think I may have seen him once a month. If he orders you to do something stupid it's probably because his boss told him to do it. He may not stick up for the troops but he won't bother you unless he's told to do so. Low profile can be a real good thing.

I would like to personally thank all of you members of the MPD who have taken the time to post your personal feelings about our chief.
    Having said that please take note that some of you, and I suspect that there are several post penned by the same author, exhibit clear signs of "Passive-Aggressive Behavior" in your writings.
    It would behoove those parties to seek professional assistance and have their wiring checked.

Unregistered

Low profile

I agree. Keep up the non-work Armando.

Unregistered
    Why does the one poster always refer to blacks or working Overtown, etc. What is the need for racists posts on this site. It must be the underlying racism of some members of the Miami Springs Police Department.

That being said, the other poster is correct, Guzman is only going to do what the manager and mayor tells him to do. He will not go out on a limb for anyone, he will develope cliques and play favorites, he will act tough but is really a mommas boy, he is kind of a bump on a log, just sitting there not doing anything unless you sit on the bump, then he is a pain in the butt. Overall a zero but harmless.

He has already started the cliques withe Castillo family. The daddy is pushing hard for his boys and kissing Guzmans butt and Guzman loves to have his butt kissed. Guzman is too dumb to ask about how Castillo got his money, but then again Guzman was also friends with most of the river cops.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast