Hurricane Irma
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hurricane Irma

Unregistered

Hurricane Irma

Any word yet about going Alpha Bravo shifts in any of the troops?

Unregistered
    Troop K put out an email today about it, not sure what date its going to start though.

Unregistered
    Troop L starting Friday

Unregistered
    Everyone please stay safe out there. My prayers are with you, your families and those to be affected in south Florida. I'm a deputy down south, we must come together as one thru this.

Unregistered
    Please make sure you get your 2 per hour..

Unregistered
    Hope this doesn't mean I need to get out of my black and tan

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please make sure you get your 2 per hour..
    I'm dying. 😂 Internet win

Unregistered
    You all knew what you signed up for when you took the job. Helping during natural disasters is part of the job. Folks, if you don't like it here, leave. There's plenty of people waiting to replace you.

Unregistered
    You all knew what you signed up for when you took the job. Helping during natural disasters is part of the job. Folks, if you don't like it here, leave. There's plenty of people waiting to replace you.
    Jesus, you are everywhere. You attempt to shut down any discussion that talks about current issues.

Why don't you take your own advice?

Unregistered
    You're a funkin idiot. That is exactly why this department hasn't excelled with its awful pay. Instead of addressing the issues and having our "leadership" speak to the legislature about the awful pay.. they revert back to the famous saying "you don't like it, leave". Pretty brainless and coward statement. Funkin prick

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast