MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 474
Page 474 of 482 FirstFirst ... 374424464472473474475476 ... LastLast
Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 4818

Unregistered
    I just went to take a renewed 45 day rule drug test or whatever its called, And the clinic place was like "oh they were all cancelled what are u doing here?" and i never got notified of this. Im like wtf and she was like "yea i guess some class got covid or something"

Tried to call my point of contact and then sent him an email and he’s out of office til the 12th.

Amazing hiring practices

Lateral btw

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just went to take a renewed 45 day rule drug test or whatever its called, And the clinic place was like "oh they were all cancelled what are u doing here?" and i never got notified of this. Im like wtf and she was like "yea i guess some class got covid or something"

Tried to call my point of contact and then sent him an email and he’s out of office til the 12th.

Amazing hiring practices

Lateral btw
    Damn, wtf is going on

Unregistered

Amazing hiring practices

Lateral btw
    Have you got any updates?

Unregistered
    Hang in there. You’ll feel ignored sometimes but you’ll see. You’ll get a phone call then all of sudden it’s rush rush rush rush. You won’t even have enough time to give your current employer a two-weeks notice. That’s life for any law enforcement applicant, here is no different. In the meantime, just keep making your phone calls to backgrounds every couple of weeks, get updates, try to get information from reliable sources. It’s frustrating but trust me it’s worth it. Once you’re hired and you’ve been here a year, if you aren’t a complete fukkup or a retard, you’ve got job security and a solid paycheck. Please, I beg you, don’t become fat slob or a chickenshit. Okay? Good luck. ((It doesn’t hurt if you’re Black or a female, or Asian, or even a Black Asian Female.))
    If you’re another white hispanic male, well, let’s just say there’s an ocean of us down here. They will try to hire for those demographics they would like to see increased in the department. You know, representation and all that shit. And if you’re an attractive female, regardless of skin color, if you’ve got a nice rack and a great ass, then you will jump to the front of the line fast. You are going places!!

Unregistered
    The next class after June 28 will be in Aug
    Late August? Would you happen to know the projected date?

Unregistered
    Late August? Would you happen to know the projected date?
    I'm hearing early August

Unregistered
    I'm hearing early August
    Whoa.

I can see why our colleague above mentioned “no time to give two weeks notice.”

Unregistered
    Hang in there. You’ll feel ignored sometimes but you’ll see. You’ll get a phone call then all of sudden it’s rush rush rush rush. You won’t even have enough time to give your current employer a two-weeks notice. That’s life for any law enforcement applicant, here is no different. In the meantime, just keep making your phone calls to backgrounds every couple of weeks, get updates, try to get information from reliable sources. It’s frustrating but trust me it’s worth it. Once you’re hired and you’ve been here a year, if you aren’t a complete fukkup or a retard, you’ve got job security and a solid paycheck. Please, I beg you, don’t become fat slob or a chickenshit. Okay? Good luck. ((It doesn’t hurt if you’re Black or a female, or Asian, or even a Black Asian Female.))
    If you’re another white hispanic male, well, let’s just say there’s an ocean of us down here. They will try to hire for those demographics they would like to see increased in the department. You know, representation and all that shit. And if you’re an attractive female, regardless of skin color, if you’ve got a nice rack and a great ass, then you will jump to the front of the line fast. You are going places!!
    Yes, hurry up and wait is the name of the game during the application process, but it is also the same during your career as an officer. That is the normal process for a department this large.

If you are hired, appreciate the idea that the department wants you as its latest and best version of representation for the department. Don’t prove otherwise. Be the officer all 5 year old kids love. Never forget you represent your God, your country, your family heritage, your progeny and yourself.You can pick your own order of importance.

Last words; stay alert, be careful, be your brother’s keeper, keep your nose clean, always be fair, and study hard for the your next promotion. Good luck and see you out there!

Unregistered
    keep your nose clean
    I keep reading this tip on this forum… does this mean what I think it means..? Is there something of a hidden secret we don’t know about..? 😅

Unregistered
    Im hearing that august date got pushed back to september due to a covid exposure

Page 474 of 482 FirstFirst ... 374424464472473474475476 ... LastLast