Lauren Book will voted against reinstatement of Scott Israel

Unregistered

Lauren Book will voted against reinstatement of Scott Israel

Lauren was part of the MSD commission and she listened to all of the failed leadership of SI. She knows she will upset her father the powerful lobbyist but she will vote against reinstatement because it is best for the county and her re-election chances. She is very calculating and she has done the polling.

Unregistered
    If she has spoken with anyone on here she knows we don't want mumbles back.

Unregistered
    Who are you guys kidding? Lauren only has the thoughts her father gives her. She is bought and paid for and no chance she does the right thing and vote to keep Scott Israel out.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who are you guys kidding? Lauren only has the thoughts her father gives her. She is bought and paid for and no chance she does the right thing and vote to keep Scott Israel out.
    If she wants to remain Commissioner she will do the right thing and side with Sheriff Israel. We know she isn't that stupid, who are you kidding. FAKE NEWS from the same and only one . You can't fool us idiot.

Unregistered
    Is she votes to reinstate him I can see the commercials now making her own the vote. If she wants to make Broward better she will vote against reinstatement. Turkeys don't equal safety!

Unregistered
    Is she votes to reinstate him I can see the commercials now making her own the vote. If she wants to make Broward better she will vote against reinstatement. Turkeys don't equal safety!
    Well Turkey you have been plugged and marinated
    so I suggest educate yourself. Safety equals plucking turkeys like you. Broward County Residents Vote for Sheriff Israel. End of this thread.

Unregistered
    Well Turkey you have been plugged and marinated
    so I suggest educate yourself. Safety equals plucking turkeys like you. Broward County Residents Vote for Sheriff Israel. End of this thread.
    Thanks for having my back saggy pants jailer!

Unregistered
    Surely if Lauren is anti gun she must surely want a real leader at BSO. Come on Lauren vote no to Scott Israel!