Is the best we can do? - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your absolutely right I apologize the only reason things came to this thread was to defend the fact the poster Ummm presumably an officer posing as Jones started over here
    Again I for one apologize.
    Then again its freedom of speech so no I nor MR Jones isnt going anywhere because you COPS think you are god hmmm?

Unregistered
    Then again its freedom of speech so no I nor MR Jones isnt going anywhere because you COPS think you are god hmmm?
    See my point

Unregistered

Nows your time to say how you feel

Tell them how you feel when they come around. It may spark new ideas. Don't sit around with lots to say and not say a word when they come ask. Talking smack when no one can see the mouth it's coming from isn't helping anything. Be safe out there!

Unregistered
    Who are these two ___holes????? PLEASE IDENTIFY!!!! They jump on every thread and take it over with their nonsense.
    If you take the time to read above you will see an apology from one of the "ASSHOLES" for commenting here after it was brought to this thread by the other ASSHOLE who is one of your cronies trying to impersonate Jones to start shit on here. If you dont know by now what this is about by now go put your head back in the sand.

Unregistered
    Who are these two ___holes????? PLEASE IDENTIFY!!!! They jump on every thread and take it over with their nonsense.
    Are the people that are posting a legitimate unanswered complaint assholes or are you the asshole for complaining about it and calling it nonsense. Maybe if it was investigated you could have proved it nonsense but by sidestepping it maybe you proved that something is there.

Unregistered
    Ummm Why do you go to work and do your jobs and not ***** on MY dime I became a victim of corrupt law enforcement and your chief deputy and chief of police are involved? A big coverup and you a complaining about your ours at work? You asshats can always get a resl job. Ya'll special group of d#ckweeds.
    Concerned officer
    Quote Originally Posted by R Hosler View Post
    Just took a look at it too. Intriguing, maybe suspicious to say the least.

All I'm going to say is I would not expect any less, and not surprising one bit from SH, considering this was during the previous administration.

I have a 3rd question-Who we're the other dets. that we're involved in this case, and did anyone else working the district know about this?

This report seems like it is lacking many crucial details...
    Ummmmm.....? Why are you posting shit on here? You need to go back to your unemployment line asshole and find a job. Or else leave us alone and get a life! I know what kinda car you driven and I will find a reason to pull you over and prosecute you!! Press hard 5 copies!!!!!!!

Seems like Ummm is on other threads this one is about RH and Ummm is threatening to harass him the poster was "a concerned officer" Couldnt be Ummm is an asshole like SH or TG and impersonating Jones also.

Unregistered
    Concerned officer
    Quote Originally Posted by R Hosler View Post
    Just took a look at it too. Intriguing, maybe suspicious to say the least.

All I'm going to say is I would not expect any less, and not surprising one bit from SH, considering this was during the previous administration.

I have a 3rd question-Who we're the other dets. that we're involved in this case, and did anyone else working the district know about this?

This report seems like it is lacking many crucial details...
    Ummmmm.....? Why are you posting shit on here? You need to go back to your unemployment line asshole and find a job. Or else leave us alone and get a life! I know what kinda car you driven and I will find a reason to pull you over and prosecute you!! Press hard 5 copies!!!!!!!

Seems like Ummm is on other threads this one is about RH and Ummm is threatening to harass him the poster was "a concerned officer" Couldnt be Ummm is an asshole like SH or TG and impersonating Jones also.
    RH got married to TG's ex yesterday. I think it's a big shannahan prolly didn't happen just joke. He got people killed and now an 18 wheeler instructor. Wow he's special.

Unregistered
    RH got married to TG's ex yesterday. I think it's a big shannahan prolly didn't happen just joke. He got people killed and now an 18 wheeler instructor. Wow he's special.
    Kinda funny Ummm also uses the special phrase describing someone.Thats what I dont get you call it a joke I call it peoples lives there ain't nothing funny about it whether its Jones or RH or the female from the prison you people talked shit about. Kinda like that bully in school one day there is gonna be someone bigger.

Unregistered
    Great, keep stirring him up. He's too weak to ignore the idiots posting on here.
    Yet you are so strong to stay away. Infantile posters on here shining bright.

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol Mod 732's Avatar
    Yet you are so strong to stay away. Infantile posters on here shining bright.
    Agreed. Those posts were deleted for slamming and being off topic.
    "Some smart man once said that on the most exalted throne in the world, we are seated on nothing but our own arse" -Wendell Mayes

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast