Time to retire MR. AD

Unregistered

Time to retire MR. AD

Hope this is a lesson for you pal. You should‘ve had a pair of balls and not given in to political pressure. This is why we don’t enforce the curfew. Quit b!tching at IMT loser

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.mia...246513050.html

Unregistered

Good!
    I refuse to give any mask citations, curfew violations, or shut down any business.
    Freaking embarrassing that they try to use us to enforce this communistic policies.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hope this is a lesson for you pal. You should‘ve had a pair of balls and not given in to political pressure. This is why we don’t enforce the curfew. Quit b!tching at IMT loser

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.mia...246513050.html
    Steadman, you give into political pressure all the damn time. That’s why we get shitty or no benefits. Besides, Who are you to offer lessons to others?

Unregistered
    Let’s make it rain

Unregistered
    Tootsies Cabaret vs Miami-Dade Police Department

Winner = Tootsies

What an embarrassment this department is. The AD, Chiefs, and Majors that we’re pushing this agenda should be held accountable.

Unregistered
    You are so right. I’ll make sure they get your message and cancel all COVID details since it’s a waste. Thank you for voicing your concern.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are so right. I’ll make sure they get your message and cancel all COVID details since it’s a waste. Thank you for voicing your concern.
    Thank you ass kisser. You’re probably one of the applicants for UBER-1.

Unregistered