Anyone know How Peterson Is Doing??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    He was at Cherry Smash Ice Cream shop. He was talking to a Coral Springs cop. I casually walked by and overheard them talking about a new BBQ restaurant that just opened. I just kept walking as I was there for a ice cream cone.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He was at Cherry Smash Ice Cream shop. He was talking to a Coral Springs cop. I casually walked by and overheard them talking about a new BBQ restaurant that just opened. I just kept walking as I was there for a ice cream cone.
    Great story!! Your way with words makes it feel as though I'm there taking a shet in their bathroom.

Unregistered
    He's a big jabronie!

Unregistered
    So Peterson is eating ice cream and talking about food with people. It’s so obvious that guy could care less about the kids that got killed on his watch. I really hope that loser gets what he has coming.

Unregistered
    So Peterson is eating ice cream and talking about food with people. It’s so obvious that guy could care less about the kids that got killed on his watch. I really hope that loser gets what he has coming.
    Mmmm....I would have got peanut butter and chocolate if they had it.

Unregistered
    Peterson always loved ice cream. He would go to Jackson's in Dania all the time.

Unregistered
    Peterson always loved ice cream. He would go to Jackson's in Dania all the time.
    I would have never guessed by looking at his athletic body

Unregistered
    Well my neighbors old lady is pregnant and asked me if I wanted to listen to the baby. When I put my ear to her stomach, I heard the baby say Temporary is a big headed douche. Let's see someone top that lol

Unregistered

PETERSON SIGHTING!!! Coral Springs

Usually, I just flip the old badge but...
    I had a coupon for a BOGO so technically I treated Scot to a shake at Cold Stone Creamery. Don't worry, we were at the one on Royal Palm, not the one just west of MSD. I had the "Very Vanilla" and Peterson had the "Oh Fudge" shake.

Unregistered
    Usually, I just flip the old badge but...
    I had a coupon for a BOGO so technically I treated Scot to a shake at Cold Stone Creamery. Don't worry, we were at the one on Royal Palm, not the one just west of MSD. I had the "Very Vanilla" and Peterson had the "Oh Fudge" shake.
    Peterson will be getting all the fudge he wants when he goes to prison

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast