UPS truck chase - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UPS truck chase

Unregistered
    Viva Cuba, arriba arriba.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know right FHP should have been there taking cover behind innocent civilians in their vehicles putting them in danger. Oh by the way good job shooting the hostage and an innocent bystander on live tv, go **** yourself.
    Any only the bad guys died, right?

Unregistered
    You can say what you want about working crashes all day, but I'll be damned if you can call spraying the traffic during rush hour with 100 rounds police work. That may fly in Miami, but I could never live with that. You may get away with killing that hostage, but YOU are responsible for every round that leaves your barrel. You can't control them shooting at you, but you had vests and cover. But just firing everything you had in that environment is some insanity I can't wait to hear you bozos justify. Yeah, we worked the crashes while you shot innocent people and destroyed half a dozen cars. Nice work !!! Enjoy working in the school cafeteria

Unregistered
    You can say what you want about working crashes all day, but I'll be damned if you can call spraying the traffic during rush hour with 100 rounds police work. That may fly in Miami, but I could never live with that. You may get away with killing that hostage, but YOU are responsible for every round that leaves your barrel. You can't control them shooting at you, but you had vests and cover. But just firing everything you had in that environment is some insanity I can't wait to hear you bozos justify. Yeah, we worked the crashes while you shot innocent people and destroyed half a dozen cars. Nice work !!! Enjoy working in the school cafeteria
    This has to be some dumb redneck Trooper from up north in the state. “Bozos” who uses that word? Hey buddy easy to Monday morning quarterback when you have never been in that situation. Why don’t you turn your computer off, little warrior, and go milk that cow in the barn out back.

Unregistered
    I guess if I'm in that situation I would do what all the MDPD guys did. Spray everywhere while your head is down looking at the ground, or with a rifle Tony Montana style.

Unregistered
    The agency that is primarily structured around traffic enforcement is critiquing what MDPD did. Go back to working Signal 4s and assist cars on the side of the road. Enjoy that pathetic pay!

Unregistered
    The agency that is primarily structured around traffic enforcement is critiquing what MDPD did. Go back to working Signal 4s and assist cars on the side of the road. Enjoy that pathetic pay!
    I love my job and my little truck. Enjoy that fake mercedez with 90,000 miles on it acting like you are rich. Coffee is on the next shelf for the Chief and there is call holding inside the waffle house, someone puked on the floor.

Unregistered
    Hi Troopers, city officer here. You guys save countless lives by what you do. What morons say does not matter. Keep up the good work.

Unregistered
    Hi Troopers, city officer here. You guys save countless lives by what you do. What morons say does not matter. Keep up the good work.
    Hi city officer, Trooper here. You guys matter and keep breeding and population under control. Keep up the good work.

Unregistered
    I love my job and my little truck. Enjoy that fake mercedez with 90,000 miles on it acting like you are rich. Coffee is on the next shelf for the Chief and there is call holding inside the waffle house, someone puked on the floor.
    You could love your job but just realize your not a cop. Just keep driving your truck and don’t give your opinions on police matters. When needed, we will reach out to you to let you know where your next S4 is. Until then have a nice day.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast