George Zachary Chronister aka Sheriff Chad's son! - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't think it is anyone's business But when he is on our Facebook page hugging On little black kids as if he is father of the year then people tend to put in their 2cents.

The optics say...* I love kids and care about them* ...but it's hypocritical when you he didn't take care of his own.
    This all one Big lie. Chad very much cares for his son. He loves him!!!

How do you think George's charges on attempted murder were downplayed to Aggravated Battery with a Deadly weapon and only served less then 2 years in FSP.

So yea he put his job on the line for his only seed. HE LOVES HIM alright!!!

BUT if the little black kid Chad is seen hugging on FB had done the same crime....he would have been charged and convicted with the attempted murder and sentence to LIFE.

So who gives 2fuks about how Chad and his ex decided to raise or not raise George.

JUDICIAL RACISM is what I am screaming about.

Unregistered
    So go tell the State your opinion...no one cares here.

Unregistered
    Why don't you tell it for me since you think it makes a difference this late in the game.

Unregistered
    Why don't you tell it for me since you think it makes a difference this late in the game.

Unregistered

It's irrelevant. This is LEO AFFAIRS, not Judicial Discrimination Affairs.

Wrong venue.

Unregistered
    Let’s please leave the man’s son out of this. It’s below the belt. End this thread. Kids are out of bounds. Beside, we have enough crap to expose within the walls of this agency.

I get it. How can you lead when you can’t even be a proper father? You can love your children but be such a narcissist and worried about the rat race that, due to neglect, your child grows up and acts out. I get it, but it’s not proper.

Let’s please let this thread go.

Unregistered
    Let’s please leave the man’s son out of this. It’s below the belt. End this thread. Kids are out of bounds. Beside, we have enough crap to expose within the walls of this agency.

I get it. How can you lead when you can’t even be a proper father? You can love your children but be such a narcissist and worried about the rat race that, due to neglect, your child grows up and acts out. I get it, but it’s not proper.

Let’s please let this thread go.
    Lol. You said a mouth full of truths in an attempt to end the thread.

Unregistered
    Yes, he/she did, and you should.

Unregistered
    This all one Big lie. Chad very much cares for his son. He loves him!!!

How do you think George's charges on attempted murder were downplayed to Aggravated Battery with a Deadly weapon and only served less then 2 years in FSP.

So yea he put his job on the line for his only seed. HE LOVES HIM alright!!!

BUT if the little black kid Chad is seen hugging on FB had done the same crime....he would have been charged and convicted with the attempted murder and sentence to LIFE.

So who gives 2fuks about how Chad and his ex decided to raise or not raise George.

JUDICIAL RACISM is what I am screaming about.

What a lie you tell there. The majority of crimes committed by minorities resulting in arrest never see the inside of court or a trial. The dismissal rate is disproportionately in favor of minorities. What’s worse is the minority on minority crime rate is rising.

Unregistered
    What a lie you tell there. The majority of crimes committed by minorities resulting in arrest never see the inside of court or a trial. The dismissal rate is disproportionately in favor of minorities. What’s worse is the minority on minority crime rate is rising.
    Really...send me those stats please. Because if this is such it was definitely done recently after the Black Lives Matter movement. And the minority crime on each other has always been such.....because the officers assigned to such areas sit in the boundaries or take the long way to a call in order to avoid confrontation!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast