Weigh Stations

Thread: Weigh Stations

Unregistered

Weigh Stations

Hey, folks. So, I commute on I-95 to and from work every day and I notice daily these trucks that exit and go to the weigh station in Martin county, and others that just drive on by. Why so? What's the criteria for trucks that have to enter the station, and the others that are allowed to drive by? Just curious ...I get irritated by the many trucks on the roads with the aggressive driving, bald tires, and other dangerous equipment. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Be safe!

Unregistered

PrePass or DriveWyze

Some trucks are allowed to bypass because they pay for a service that electronically screens them. Google the two in the subject line for more info.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some trucks are allowed to bypass because they pay for a service that electronically screens them. Google the two in the subject line for more info.
    Good stuff! I'll be sure to do so. Thanks and happy New Year!

Unregistered
    We’re hiring you know. Instead of wasting your money on gas and wear and tear on your car, you can drive a state car with gas paid for by the state!

Be in line with the Best.
    The Florida Highway Patrol.

Unregistered
    We’re hiring you know. Instead of wasting your money on gas and wear and tear on your car, you can drive a state car with gas paid for by the state!

LOLLLLL really the lowest paid in Florida or is it State Corrections and the highest turnover rate in Florida law enforcement. I bet they will pass on that.... What kool aid are you drinking?? We will train you to leave for another agency though

Unregistered

Actually, no thanks. I actually work for a PD in northern Palm Beach and live in Port Saint Lucie. I opted to not take my patrol car home due to safety reasons(wife didn't like the idea of my patrol car sitting out front). I have nothing but respect for FHPand what you guys/gals do for the pay that you do it for. I hate responding to calls on 95 and having to pray I don't get rear-ended. Bless you all and have a happy new year!

Unregistered
    Actually, no thanks. I actually work for a PD in northern Palm Beach and live in Port Saint Lucie. I opted to not take my patrol car home due to safety reasons(wife didn't like the idea of my patrol car sitting out front). I have nothing but respect for FHPand what you guys/gals do for the pay that you do it for. I hate responding to calls on 95 and having to pray I don't get rear-ended. Bless you all and have a happy new year!
    Not everyone is cut out to work for the premier law enforcment agency in Florida. If you’re praying while on 95, then FHP is definitely not for you. Just let us handle it.

Thank you.

Unregistered
    Thank you for your professional comments. Please ignore the ignorant comments made by some of the malcontents.

Unregistered
    Not everyone is cut out to work for the premier law enforcment agency in Florida. If you’re praying while on 95, then FHP is definitely not for you. Just let us handle it.

Thank you.
    “premiere law enforcment [sic] agency” 🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Thank you for your professional comments. Please ignore the ignorant comments made by some of the malcontents.
    Trust me, we have quite a few in my agency so I know the feeling. I have the utmost respect for your agency and you all do-especially for the pay that you earn. May God watch over you and the many other brave men and women on the roads every single day.

Sincerely,

Tequesta PD Officer