Jenkins & Vazquez Churro Stand now open! - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just opened for business at Bird and 87, Jenkins & Vazquez Churro Stand. If you can't full the membership sell churros! That is our motto!
    Jenkins has led a charmed life and no claim to fame. What is he going to provide members? How not to live a married Life?

Unregistered
    Jenkins has led a charmed life and no claim to fame. What is he going to provide members? How not to live a married Life?
    That can be taught by the entire new board starting with Steadman, Jenkins of course, Greenwell, Davis, MaryAnn, Sosa, Clifton. They all have had failed marriages and some have had several. There is no sense of commitment anymore. That will transcend into how they run the organization

Unregistered
    You must be one of those guys that she gave the cold shoulder too. She may be foolish for staying with him but she is the Loyal. Stupid but Loyal. She can do so much better. He is the adulterer and doesn’t deserve this position or a woman like that. Do not scrutinize her for being Loyal. Question why the hell we would put somebody like that in a position to leave members when you’re supposed to stand for integrity. He did nothing and south district and nothing in HQ. He will do Noyhinh in PBA.

Unregistered
    This Blog is so Disrepectful. This guy is a POS! Instead of expressing why he isn’t good for the job. U Disrespect the wife & you forget that Many people are affected by this. We are suppose to care ir one another. How does this Guy walk around like he is the Shitz....He IS NOT!

Unregistered
    You must be one of those guys that she gave the cold shoulder too. She may be foolish for staying with him but she is the Loyal. Stupid but Loyal. She can do so much better. He is the adulterer and doesn’t deserve this position or a woman like that. Do not scrutinize her for being Loyal. Question why the hell we would put somebody like that in a position to leave members when you’re supposed to stand for integrity. He did nothing and south district and nothing in HQ. He will do Noyhinh in PBA.
    Since when did loyalty mean something to you? You are a hypocrite extraordinaire

Unregistered

Loyalty is part of intregrity .

Why because the most IMPORTANT job as a Man is to take care of your Home!! If you any do that How The F will you lead & stand for members when they are Family. Call it what you want, when you have done what this guy DOES, lead tat lifestyle & Degrade your Wife, you stand for No one! The Intrrgrity On has for their Morals & Family should be above reproach. If you don’t Honor that you don’t Honor anything!

Unregistered
    Leave him be

Unregistered
    Let me Guess... your a ^*#! That he hooked up! You got to be kidding me? This guy has been the example of way NOT to do in this Department, Life & Marriage. He parades around with all his “Girls” then talks Crap about his ole lady & hangs out with Cop HATERS!! One who is Anyi LEO & is a Known To Have woman having Sex in hotels rooms & have it video tapes for Sale! Got daughters he can hook it up too. His wife is a Sweetheart, but an Idiot! The Guy is the definition of WHAT TO TEACH YOUR SON NOT TO BE, His Friends Are extremely Questionable to say the least. (Read the Article) Then is our E.V. P. & Please go Smile in his wife’s face you hypocrite!!! Your another that she needs to drag all thru the hallways right before she wakes up & leaves his A66! Lt Karma comes back. He has NO Standards & this ENTIRE BLOG cant be wrong. Hey Off his Little D*ck. Face Reality!!

Unregistered
    TBH I’m polite but Don’t Like te Guy. His Best quality is his Wife! I’m happily married but YES she is extremely attractive & is a great person. My partner & myself had the unfortunate pleasure of having to have a conversation with him as he stood next to a 33 That EVERYBODY HIT,... (Not Clean) the entire district! Not a week later I saw him out with his buddy and they were in public not being very appropriate! This guy has a woman that raises his kids and accepted his 33‘s kid is beyond me! Let’s just say that the guy has No morals and a big set of balls. He shouldn’t be Proud if that or Stealing a spot he knows he can’t lead with Intrgrity.

Unregistered
    The guy is A Toad! He is a Small portion of a Man & PO. I’m a Gold Badge & a Man .... his Conduct was Unacceptable & Degrading to all men who Honor their homes & uniform. His Baby Mama talks smack about him & so does everyone else!! My Boy works a Club in MIAMI & this Joker was there with “ a certain crowd” & definitely NOT Married that nite. Where do we as an Union, draw the Line? He knows that he is a known figure in Media & you conduct yourself like That? Where’s the Maturity! Where’s his Value? He will cling to Steadman and will only Flaunt this Postion like he flaunts himself (for no reason) Thank God for the drop because our Union is Screwed.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast