Leavens is on video stating he supports the movement and Black Lives Matter - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Unregistered
    This was advertised as an event to support law enforcement and honor the fallen??? I was personally there and it was a political event for several candidates. There were more political signs for many candidates then any blue line stuff. Very disappointing political event!

Unregistered

Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jim’s at it again. Supporting BLM at Centennial Park today. He even has his campaign signs in the ground right in front of the BLM protestors. He should be supporting Blue Lives Matter!
    For someone who doesn't support the BLM movement, then why is Carmine meeting with the NAACP and talking about changing policy, basically saying we (us deputies) are mistreating the black community?

Unregistered

Redunkilous

I’m sure the front line employees that received 34% increase in the last 6 years are hating life. This job is tough and everyone deserves more, however you can’t argue we are heading in the right direction. Can you imagine Black Lives Matter Leavens, Carmen McKinney, Kevin Karlsen, Jeff Taylor, Rod Shoap and Dave Finney being our new hallway. Leavens continues to promise people positions, so if you haven’t been talked to you have no reason to support him. Plus in his words he will protect and support Black Lives Matter, ridiculous!!!!!!
    I think it's pretty safe to say moron that none of these guys are are comming back nore even certified. Karlsen is the only certified on your list and at this stage of the game, as much as you all keep poking him, you probably better hope that your wrong about him being in the hallway when Leavens takes over.

Unregistered
    I think it's pretty safe to say moron that none of these guys are are comming back nore even certified. Karlsen is the only certified on your list and at this stage of the game, as much as you all keep poking him, you probably better hope that your wrong about him being in the hallway when Leavens takes over.
    He has 24 years of combined time!!! He better hope Jim Leavens wins with all the negative stuff that he has stated on Facebook. Unbecoming, remember that from your IA days Jimbo? Three more will go with him, all has been saved, complaint is being filed and boom your fired!!! That is a promise, plus a violation of LCSO policies!

Unregistered

Wrong again !

He has 24 years of combined time!!! He better hope Jim Leavens wins with all the negative stuff that he has stated on Facebook. Unbecoming, remember that from your IA days Jimbo? Three more will go with him, all has been saved, complaint is being filed and boom your fired!!! That is a promise, plus a violation of LCSO policies!
    You can’t fire people for having options! Like I say your a moron! But it’s more factual than not! All that has been posted has been factual! No one has stated anything except the facts! So you’re scared and the nerves are getting to you , we’ll go have another few drinks! Go tell everyone how great they are! The train is slowly gaining speed and you all see it! Carmine sees it! His money man the New Yorker sees it! You may win but it will not be a landslide! Again speaking facts to all those that have done nothing but spread lies and try to show Jim as a traitor to LEO’s! Morons his family works here, his friends work here and guess what he actually grew up here!

Unregistered

Shrek 2024

Half his family doesn’t even support him! Yes they work at LCSO and they know he was an idiot for running! He never stood a chance.

Unregistered
    A win is win, it will be 70/30

Unregistered
    Anyone with any sort of intelligence knows Carmine will win to include all the local campaign experts. You don’t raise a million dollars and have signs everywhere you look in every part of the county if you are not supported. He’s got my vote!

Unregistered
    Anyone with any sort of intelligence knows Carmine will win to include all the local campaign experts. You don’t raise a million dollars and have signs everywhere you look in every part of the county if you are not supported. He’s got my vote!
    But why does he have your vote? Because he raised a million dollar? Is that really a legitimate reason or a good reason someone should be Sheriff? The money he raised during his campaign has no effect on the everyday workings of this law enforcement agency. Someone can talk a good game, but not have the team to back it up.

Unregistered
    Because I continue to gets raises and just got a new vehicle. East District has been good to me!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast