Shame on you. - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Shame on you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ghost employee fraud? That would have nothing to do with him.

“Put simply, ghost employee fraud is when someone who doesn't work for a company is still on the company's payroll. Often this is a fictitious employee who is created in the payroll records, but it could also be a real ex-employee or just someone whose identity is being used to perpetrate the fraud.” From a google article.

NH was still an employee here. He was out sick, with cancer. For the love of God people, do you know what cancer payments and insurance is like?
    All of your comments about him and his wife are so far out there. You’ve shown your ignorance through all of this.
    Do... do you know what the term “work” means? Tell me exactly what “work” NH did for almost two years to warrant a paycheck.

Unregistered
    I think everyone should just take a nap at this point and let’s regroup after a snack

Unregistered
    Well this whole thread will finally be mute if you file a complaint, because you will no longer be anonymous. And just an FYI, you can’t request someone else’s payroll records - they’re not public information. But good luck with your hateful mission - hope you never have to go through almost dying only to survive and be stabbed in the back by your so-called brothers/sisters. These people never did a damn thing to you. So your mission is to destroy a family for no reason other than you’re a terrible/hateful person. So please - stop hiding behind anonymous - walk up to them and have the nerve to tell them what your issue is and what your plan is and why!! Then we can all dig up your skeletons/secrets - and completely humiliate you and talk about you.
    I think everyone should just take a nap at this point and let’s regroup after a snack
    And a cold beer

Unregistered
    The dude had cancer. He was fighting for his life and almost lost it. The Sheriff didn’t want him to go without. They still had medical bills and a 2 month old at the time. Would you expect a 2 year old to go without?

Unregistered
    The dude had cancer. He was fighting for his life and almost lost it. The Sheriff didn’t want him to go without. They still had medical bills and a 2 month old at the time. Would you expect a 2 year old to go without?
    Most places have whats called long and short term disability insurance for those reasons, if the Department doesnt sounds like the people that are bargening on your behalf are dropping the ball.

Unregistered

Do... do you know what the term “work” means? Tell me exactly what “work” NH did for almost two years to warrant a paycheck.
    But he was still considered an employee. You act like YOUR damn tax dollars were personally effected. And since he was getting a paycheck that means HE WAS PAYING TAXES ALSO. Get off your high horse. He was offered a paycheck through his employer and he took it. Every single person would take it, if it was offered to them. Anyone that says you wouldn't...is full of SHIT. Your rants and beef should be with the department itself not with him or his family. And the fact that you guys feel the need to talk shit about him on this stupid f****ing thread proves to me that you are no better and are not man enough to being issues up to him face to face...and Actually you're even lower.....because you are bringing his wife into the conversation to simply humiliate her and to try and cut her down. Karma is a mean son of a ***** and your time will come, I promise you that.

Unregistered
    But he was still considered an employee. You act like YOUR damn tax dollars were personally effected. And since he was getting a paycheck that means HE WAS PAYING TAXES ALSO. Get off your high horse. He was offered a paycheck through his employer and he took it. Every single person would take it, if it was offered to them. Anyone that says you wouldn't...is full of SHIT. Your rants and beef should be with the department itself not with him or his family. And the fact that you guys feel the need to talk shit about him on this stupid f****ing thread proves to me that you are no better and are not man enough to being issues up to him face to face...and Actually you're even lower.....because you are bringing his wife into the conversation to simply humiliate her and to try and cut her down. Karma is a mean son of a ***** and your time will come, I promise you that.
    I would take it. NH probably thought he would be back at it in no time. Sounds like too many people don't have anything better to than to b#tch. Damn sure gotta love their backstabbing fellow employees that attack someone with cancer fighting for his life. They sure as hell love messing with Randy Jones, they fk with him daily and he's not even a citizen of this county, but definitely a citizen nonetheless. Such unprofessional behavior.

Unregistered
    All I can say is I expect the agency to give me the same paycheck if I ever have to take an extended medical leave and run out of sick leave.

Seriously though, how long would the agency have continued to pay him?

Unregistered
    All I can say is I expect the agency to give me the same paycheck if I ever have to take an extended medical leave and run out of sick leave.

Seriously though, how long would the agency have continued to pay him?
    I expect the same and if I’m not given it, it’s clearly discrimination and favoritism. So I’m no longer worried about saving up my leave since we can just get put on admin leave. I do have the same question though. I think it would’ve went on as long as NH was out, whether it be two months or 3-4 years. Not that it’s any of his fault but I can see how the courthouse deputies hold resentment since he’s requesting special treatment now that he’s full duty.

Unregistered
    How is he requesting special treatment?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast