Silly Stuff - Page 327
Page 327 of 426 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337377 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered

So pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Slow down little red Corvette. Nobody wrote anything about killing. I believe I eloquently put it "accidentally shooting." On another note, so the actions taken that day were not heroic because a life was taken? You and your group of friends can go buck yourselves. I am happy my post got under your skin, and you took time out of your exciting life to come on this loser website that I love. Have a horrible day, and may awful things happen to you and yours. 🤣🤣🤑🤑🤑😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰
    What do you expect? The only thing this narcissist cared about right after he shot someone was why nobody was calling him about it, so he could talk about the shooting. Doesn't care about anything but the attention. I mean hell, all he's done since the shooting is talk about it.

Unregistered
    What do you expect? The only thing this narcissist cared about right after he shot someone was why nobody was calling him about it, so he could talk about the shooting. Doesn't care about anything but the attention. I mean hell, all he's done since the shooting is talk about it.
    Hey Dr. Freud, when you are done analyzing me, why don't you finish off by having your girl analyze my kock. After that, I will talk to you all about it. Buck, all of you jealous hating motherflucker's.

Unregistered

Scardouchie

Hey Dr. Freud, when you are done analyzing me, why don't you finish off by having your girl analyze my kock. After that, I will talk to you all about it. Buck, all of you jealous hating motherflucker's.
    What exactly are we jealous of? That you killed someone and are happy about it? That you're the most disgusting person in the Dept by talking about others family members the way you do? I feel bad for your honestly because you really think that's how someone is supposed to live their life. Probably why you have no more friends at this place.

Unregistered
    Tell us how do u really feel Scarpuzzi. Congrats Novoa. Now get the Fuc#k out Beukers so Ur boy josh could take ur spot or u sorry ass still hoping for a position in ISD, 🤣🤣🤣🤣 So sad, big fat ****$in#g Loser.
    You f u c k i n g losers got what you asked for.

Unregistered

Well, thank God I was never fired or arrested for all of the alleged law and policy violations that you are accusing me of. I do not know a lot, but I know this, TOPPED OUT SERGEANT, and there is nothing you and your online bashing can do about it. I have to address the rumor of doing Dwayne's homework. Bro, I am so lazy I barely did my homework. I would never do someone else's homework, no matter how many cheeseburgers they buy me. You are advising people to keep their distance from me, motherflucker! I am a hero. You should encourage them to learn from me. A third of these idiots would've to chit their pants if they faced what I did. That is the thing with you people, you guys walk around here and think you guys are tough and good cops, but when someone punches your time card, you chit your pants. I am a necessary evil around here because when the big bad wolf comes, guys like me head straight for them and address them.

If what you said was right, I wish I would've pointed my department-issued gun at you and accidentally pulled the trigger you MUTT! I would've gladly spent five years prison for accidentally shooting a maggot like you. Come say something.

Bro you seriously hit an all time low with this one.

Unregistered
    I hate this f•cking toxic place. Can’t wAit to leave !

Unregistered

Another One Leaving

I heard RB dropped his retirement letter today... who is the next one to get promoted... 🤔🤔🤔 nothing good left on that list lol

Unregistered

Much worse

I heard RB dropped his retirement letter today... who is the next one to get promoted... 🤔🤔🤔 nothing good left on that list lol
    Don’t get much worst than what we already have on board.

Unregistered
    The administration is happy that senior people continue to leave. They’ve been purposely pushing senior people out to hide their incompetence but it’s the agency and the citizens that suffer over their poor decisions. Bucking loser low integrity people !

Unregistered
    YES More OT !!!

Page 327 of 426 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337377 ... LastLast