Bob Norman reports Sheriff Tony arrested in Leon County for bad checks
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Bob Norman reports Sheriff Tony arrested in Leon County for bad checks

In the year 2000 Sheriff Tony has a warrant issued for him in Leon County for a bad check. In 2002 he was picked up in his hometown of Philadelphia.
    His CSPD application asks were you ever arrested or given a Notice to Appear or Criminal Citation for a crime. His answer was NO.
    Read Bob Norman’s story.

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/g...story-11044593

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In the year 2000 Sheriff Tony has a warrant issued for him in Leon County for a bad check. In 2002 he was picked up in his hometown of Philadelphia.
    His CSPD application asks were you ever arrested or given a Notice to Appear or Criminal Citation for a crime. His answer was NO.
    Read Bob Norman’s story.

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/g...story-11044593
    If true, maybe this is where Scotty boy got his ideas of reducing the severity of "victimless crimes".

Unregistered
    If true, maybe this is where Scotty boy got his ideas of reducing the severity of "victimless crimes".
    Yep, after he told Mumbles he didn't realize his account was overdrawn because his d1ck boss didn't give him the raise he was promised for over 6 years and all he was trying to do was "purchase" some perfume at the mall. Huge misunderstanding.

Unregistered

Gregory Tony

They mentioned that he left FSU for OCS marines after 9-11 no DD 214 plus arrested for bad checks

Unregistered
    Bottom line: Bob Norman is a cop hater who can go F*** himself.

Unregistered
    And to think our new sheriff was going to give him Elgin Jones' job. Boob screwed the pooch on that one!

Unregistered
    Who's Bob Norman again?

Unregistered

Tony

Holy crap! I know way more about Sheriff Tony’s football career at FL State then I do about the rest of his life. Gov. Desantis. Did you not think this through. Could you not find an experienced police administrator who could fill this spot? This could go very sideways, really fast. I can overlook the bad check thing but he left college to join the Marines? No military record mentioned??? Hope he maybe twisted a knee and was medically discharged or something like that. Was a SGT with CSPD for a whole two years!!!! Wow! Lots of leadership skills there. This guy is so in over his head. I realize everyone who ever worked at CSPD is a cut above. Just ask one of them. But c’mon! Then he quits his $100k+ per year job with a pension and benefits to teach active shooter??? Yeah something isn’t right. The embarrassment of SI getting his gig back upon appeal in the next year is bad enough for the governor. I hope this guy doesn’t add fire to the mess. I wish him luck. Lastly, I hope there isn’t a bunch of CSPD folks putting in there papers so they can go over to BSO to run the show. We saw how that turned out with the FTLD PD guys. Or will it be Colonel Andrew Pollack, Major Petty, and Sgt. Schachter. He’s too mousy to get ant higher rank.

Unregistered

Shave?

Will the new sheriff shave that ridiculous looking gotee off his face?

Unregistered
    Will the new sheriff shave that ridiculous looking gotee off his face?
    Maybe we will be allowed to have beards now like some of the cities.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast