Teresa Borkowski lives in Tennessee but she will rep you
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Lugo lives in Miami and "work here" but is a Fokang Ghost!!! So your point is.....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Teresa lives in South Miami-Dade like a lot of us.
    She may also have a place in Tennessee but so do a lot of other folks active and retired.

Unregistered
    Teresa lives in South Miami-Dade like a lot of us.
    She may also have a place in Tennessee but so do a lot of other folks active and retired.
    She’s such an air head she lives in the clouds

Unregistered
    She is completely BI-POLAR.

For your own sakes please don't vote for her.

She lost custody of her kid's, that should tell you a lot !!

Unregistered
    I'm confuse??? Do we have 2 Teresa Borkowski, working here, there's one that was in BLE102. was or still is a officer in the U.S. Army. A Captain or Major by now, This is the Teresa I know, I've always found he to be more then fair, funny and easy to get along with. Now, I haven't worked many times under her command BUT every time I did, I found her to easy going.

Unregistered
    I'm confuse??? Do we have 2 Teresa Borkowski, working here, there's one that was in BLE102. was or still is a officer in the U.S. Army. A Captain or Major by now, This is the Teresa I know, I've always found he to be more then fair, funny and easy to get along with. Now, I haven't worked many times under her command BUT every time I did, I found her to easy going.
    That was Benkowsi and she left many years ago. This is the tall dumb blond one from the southend. Her claim to fame has been dayshift and off duty job.

Unregistered
    she is a beautiful woman and an amazing retired sergeant of police. citizens in the grove loved her. her daughter is married to a miami po and her son is a county po. she will be amazing if elected as FOP whatever position. she was always extremely involved in the FOP and always went to meetings. vote for her with confidence. she is more experienced than anyone running for any of those positions. she also has a lot of connections city wide and everyone loves her. VOTE FOR TERESA BORKOWSKI

Unregistered
    she is a beautiful woman and an amazing retired sergeant of police. citizens in the grove loved her. her daughter is married to a miami po and her son is a county po. she will be amazing if elected as FOP whatever position. she was always extremely involved in the FOP and always went to meetings. vote for her with confidence. she is more experienced than anyone running for any of those positions. she also has a lot of connections city wide and everyone loves her. VOTE FOR TERESA BORKOWSKI
    What door are you smiling maybe you need a drug test

Unregistered
    Ask her Ex-husband (MDPD Ofc) who gained custody of the kids and had a restraining order against her.

Ask any of the Staff that all wrote her Reprimands and denied her request to be a Reserve Ofc.

I have a copy of the denial redline. Will post it as soon as I find it.

She is a complete baker.

Who ever said she was Bi-Polar NAILED IT.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast