Once a RAT always a Rat
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Once a RAT always a Rat

Be careful what you wish for these coming elections.

Stay thirsty my Friend.

Unregistered
    We had enough of these fop rats. Time for change! Lugo and ortiz are dirty as they come. No one is voting for them. Now the fools that made those make the fop great again video look like idiots. Hey lugo no more working the supermarket on duty and no more $1,000 monthly stipends double dipping so you don’t work off duty. Once a dirty cop always a dirty cop

Unregistered
    From falling asleep in the back seat of kilo deals to head a union

Only in MIAMI .....meng

Unregistered
    I'll take lugo anyday over a rat. Rats get you arrested.

Unregistered
    Only an aZwhipe young buck that came here yesterday will call Lugo honest and Reyes and a Rat, Lugo is one of the most shady characters this department has to offer. He was never elected as our FOP president, he was appointed by his buddy Ortiz. Know the history and learn from those who been here longer. Lugo is a loser.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only an aZwhipe young buck that came here yesterday will call Lugo honest and Reyes and a Rat, Lugo is one of the most shady characters this department has to offer. He was never elected as our FOP president, he was appointed by his buddy Ortiz. Know the history and learn from those who been here longer. Lugo is a loser.
    No I've been here 18 years, and I know them both. Tommy is a rat. Lugo is not. Plain and simple. Roque stuck and leave this alone. Not your fight.

Unregistered

Cool Amen to all that, and the idiot minnions that made the Thug election video

We had enough of these fop rats. Time for change! Lugo and ortiz are dirty as they come. No one is voting for them. Now the fools that made those make the fop great again video look like idiots. Hey lugo no more working the supermarket on duty and no more $1,000 monthly stipends double dipping so you don’t work off duty. Once a dirty cop always a dirty cop
    The thugs minions couldn't even speak correctly, I wonder what The "Teflon Trio" Ortiz, Lugo, and Destephan promised them for starring in that video ?

Unregistered
    Be careful what you wish for these coming elections.

Stay thirsty my Friend.
    What's a rat?? Wouldn't all that's worked in and for I.A. be considered a rat? That's the problem with some people here, they think because you wear a uniform and have a badge. You can do as you please, when you please, to anyone you please.

Unregistered
    What's a rat?? Wouldn't all that's worked in and for I.A. be considered a rat? That's the problem with some people here, they think because you wear a uniform and have a badge. You can do as you please, when you please, to anyone you please.
    Why not? Do you think Colina works 40 hours every week? Stop by his office on a Friday afternoon see if you find him. I know I see him all the time leaving early. The scammers are from Top down.

Then you got fat boy 2 inch D**k Rocha micromanaging everything,another useless Indian. Yes Indian!

Unregistered
    Mike dropped. Watch out brothers, this is coming through. This is called operator rat trap. Making the Reyes brothers scramble.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/m...i-antisemitism

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast