Israel gaining support

Unregistered

Israel gaining support

Israel never lost support in the community except for parkland and republican areas. Last time I check Republicans are meaningless in Broward. So go stick Tony’s Pecker up your twat. Yes, Russ, Drago, Montalvo, Karp, Benny, I am talking to you.

Unregistered

Guess You Still Doing Drug

You need to stay off the Drugs youre hallucinating again and its being read by all of us that know you're a Druggie!!

Unregistered
    Broward voters see what's happening. Governor removed israel as a campaign promise (and would have removed runcie if he had the power). If the voters wanted to recall israel they would have, but didn't because it was a one city -parkland- issue. The problem now is who the governor put in his place...and we all see where that is going.. lies, shootings, drug use, what's next? I'm sure more will come out.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Broward voters see what's happening. Governor removed israel as a campaign promise (and would have removed runcie if he had the power). If the voters wanted to recall israel they would have, but didn't because it was a one city -parkland- issue. The problem now is who the governor put in his place...and we all see where that is going.. lies, shootings, drug use, what's next? I'm sure more will come out.
    No, he was removed for public safety, and really, everyone knows.

Unregistered
    No, he was removed for public safety, and really, everyone knows.
    You know what funny he is the only New Yawker to not be able to succeed in Florida...lol

He was removed because he was the most incompetent Sheriff Broward County has ever seen!

Unregistered
    Um.. no.. Live inTamarac. Disagree with the firings of the deputies but completely agree with DeSantis removal of that non amazing leader. You don't have to live in Parkland to see that politics came before safety. Have co-workers from all over Broward, most are moderate democrats and none objected to the removal. DeSantis flubbed many things but not that.

Unregistered

Incompetent Scott Israel

He should have been removed after the airport attack. Never planned or coordinated with surrounding agencies if we became a target. Then Sgt., Oops the Colonel of DLE Pollan had his head up his a.., just like Scotty's girl Jordan. But remember he gave them training, badge and a gun. Scott, how do live with youself? Scott will not be sheriff again. His legacy will be the worst sheriff in this country ever!

Unregistered
    You forget, this is broward county. Israel will be sheriff again. Stranger things have happened. Remember john lomello, city of sunrise, 1980s? S I Only sheriff in florida history removed without ever being charged with a crime....

Unregistered
    You forget, this is broward county. Israel will be sheriff again. Stranger things have happened. Remember john lomello, city of sunrise, 1980s? S I Only sheriff in florida history removed without ever being charged with a crime....
    Wow Israel’s a poor victim, it wasn’t his fault. Imagine that, the first sheriff removed and the dumbest in the history of Broward. The Governor removed him to save lives, which it probably did. Well in the words of your hero, if if’s and buts we’re candy and and nuts, Mumbles would still be an A hole.