No dignity - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No dignity

Unregistered
    I agree NOBODY likes working for FF except ONE deputy that picks on transients and writes bs tickets, He's a bully with little man syndrome. If BC only knew the bs FF says about him he'd explode.

Unregistered
    Why would BC care, he's sitting in his office with a big glass of kool aid. Don't think BC is any different.

Unregistered
    Koolaid? He prefers Crown 😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Glad to hear EH is getting bumped

Unregistered
    EH is by far the most evil backstabbing coward I have ever seen. He blames others for his wrongs and thinks he is some kind of gift to the world. If what goes around comes around he will have so much to pay for in store for him. He can't believe people think he is anything special. He has been exposed for the coward he is now. He ran out of people to blame. If you are reading this EH go away. Get out of our life and never come back. We have suffered enough from you ignorant ideas and beliefs. You have damaged us enough and should do the right thing and just leave the agency so we don't all get hurt or worse because of the damage you have caused. You are so hated for what you have done and deserve to be thrown out.

Unregistered
    EH Isn't being run off from the department, he's going to be in charge of Finance.

Unregistered
    I heard garage in charge of tire changes

Unregistered
    He won't be in position to mess with us

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He won't be in position to mess with us
    I hope the troops aren't thinking that Simmons will be any better. Many PPD officers are happy he's gone. I know him personally to be arrogant and condescending.

Unregistered
    I know several current PPD Officers and many retired very well and they were very impressed at his leadership. Very little drama down there. Wonder how long before he runs off the rest of the dead weight. Some of our command staff need to be very worried. He is no wild Bill or the Red Barron or Mr. PCC. Time for folks to go home or be severely demoted they have let the agency down. No more cruises or boondoggles if they want to keep their jobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope the troops aren't thinking that Simmons will be any better. Many PPD officers are happy he's gone. I know him personally to be arrogant and condescending.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast