Time To Tansfer To MidWes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Time To Tansfer To MidWes

Yes it’s time to transfer to MidWes FTO squads girls and guys. If your motivated, energetic, full of spunk, drink Cafesito, work well with retards as 15’s, can understand a half mute moron speak, clueless in policework, less than 2 months on, kicked off FTO squad before, related to other morons within, take it deep inside, then MidWes is the home for you. You get a Great Staff, experienced peers, and Now Weekends OFF. Yes you heard it right MidWes in light of having no qualified FTO now or candidates has now decided to bring back the Weekend plan if you become an FTO. So shortly we shall see all districts adopt this marvelous plan and hopefully push them useless dinosaurs out. As we can see one supervisor at MidWes is running for the hills soon already announced his early departure. I am holding out for a pay sign up bonus plan, a grand or two will motivate me for that tour and put up with those mogolic Sup’s. Well senior guys hope you enjoyed weekends cause the party is over, Saturday and Sunday are back again, thanks Major Viejito your awesome.

Sincerely El Mojonero

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes it’s time to transfer to MidWes FTO squads girls and guys. If your motivated, energetic, full of spunk, drink Cafesito, work well with retards as 15’s, can understand a half mute moron speak, clueless in policework, less than 2 months on, kicked off FTO squad before, related to other morons within, take it deep inside, then MidWes is the home for you. You get a Great Staff, experienced peers, and Now Weekends OFF. Yes you heard it right MidWes in light of having no qualified FTO now or candidates has now decided to bring back the Weekend plan if you become an FTO. So shortly we shall see all districts adopt this marvelous plan and hopefully push them useless dinosaurs out. As we can see one supervisor at MidWes is running for the hills soon already announced his early departure. I am holding out for a pay sign up bonus plan, a grand or two will motivate me for that tour and put up with those mogolic Sup’s. Well senior guys hope you enjoyed weekends cause the party is over, Saturday and Sunday are back again, thanks Major Viejito your awesome.

Sincerely El Mojonero
    someone is salty. maybe you should be an fto and enjoy those perks too instead of *****ing here.

Unregistered
    Midwes is for oyes that can’t serve the public in English.

Unregistered

Sin Salt, sweet pee

someone is salty. maybe you should be an fto and enjoy those perks too instead of *****ing here.

Salty oh please I’m happy you or your moron buddies keep pissing of the Elders and veterans. It’s only fitting you take thier weekends off, they don’t deserve it. It’s best used for friends and family plans. And don’t worry I have no reason to leave my cushy out of Sight out of Mind position at SP for an FTO position. At this point it’s best given to morons honhave no idea what police work is and supervised by Zero’s like Theodore, Lucy, and worthless LT FIG. That’s morons the biggest Hypocrite Shitz talker who’s now Mr Company man. As a Sgt was taking crap about the entire Admin and sleeping at his desk all the time with the lights out. Now he’ll be doing it in the Lt’s office just watch.

So no not salty at all, enjoying every day hat goes by watching this place crash and burn under these folks. And like I said if you make it a 2k or 3k sign up bonus I’am your FTO at least for one tour.

Unregistered

Who’s Jason Born Again Cutler Ridge

Please can anyone enlighten us on our newest forced transfer to cutler ridge as if we needed any more super stars. Mr Gin claims he’s been an FTO, RID, SRT Finalist, GIU Detective, and is personal Friends with everyone at the Top. Yet we heard he was a forced transfer here even though threatening to to quit before coming, so who’s are newest scared of the south superstar puss ball? We heard he’s the Facebook Burrito bandit is who critized the Directors meal but that’s surely not enough to get you kick out of kendall? Heck the South Chiefs been doing the burrito critique on JP since it happened so what’s this guy done?

POWER IS KNOWLEDGE

Unregistered

Thank Your FTO Sgt

Please can anyone enlighten us on our newest forced transfer to cutler ridge as if we needed any more super stars. Mr Gin claims he’s been an FTO, RID, SRT Finalist, GIU Detective, and is personal Friends with everyone at the Top. Yet we heard he was a forced transfer here even though threatening to to quit before coming, so who’s are newest scared of the south superstar puss ball? We heard he’s the Facebook Burrito bandit is who critized the Directors meal but that’s surely not enough to get you kick out of kendall? Heck the South Chiefs been doing the burrito critique on JP since it happened so what’s this guy done?

POWER IS KNOWLEDGE

Anything to accommodate that POS Sgt ET, that’s your typical retard who gets what he wants god knows why.

Unregistered
    Get back to work...calls are holding

Unregistered
    Anything to accommodate that POS Sgt ET, that’s your typical retard who gets what he wants god knows why.
    Are you talking about the Fat POS that was transferred from PCB to NW for theft and lying about the theft. There is plenty in this department that is pretty unbelievable!

Unregistered

Fit right in

This guy will do fine, it’s Where everybody gets hooked up because they know someone or 33 has a baby with a gold badge or Sucias flirt all day shift. That place has gone to Sh#t. When I worked there it was about getting bad guys off the street & working hard! In the last 10 years it’s been “how can I sleep my way up to the top or Let my Boy Make a Call” This 15 years or less Babies think “ I’m police works gift from the heaven” Well Dare, NRU & COPS isn’t police work!!! It’s a Cradle! That place will crash and burn with all the hook ups going on, like the Town. 09/QSK!

Unregistered
    Are you talking about the Fat POS that was transferred from PCB to NW for theft and lying about the theft. There is plenty in this department that is pretty unbelievable!
    Fat? Do you really think you can out bench me kid?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast