Just an Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just an Advice

Unregistered

Just an Advice

This is to Rookies with 5 years or less.

You are working for the most corrupt Dept East of the Mississippi.
    Realize you are getting paid Peanuts,Mayor does not like you or support you,Chief and Staff the same they only looking out for each other and pulling their own scams working less than 40 hours a week since they are on salaries and no is watching them. The community is your Enemy.

Don’t discharge your weapon the Chief and Staff will Monday morning Quarterback you and terminate you not protect you.

Understand we are NOT A Family like you were brainwashed in the academy, all that is Smoke and Mirrors.

We now have the Worse/weak FOP in the History of MPD,2 clowns that sold you a porterhouse steak with gravy and mashed potatoes while running for the position. In return you are now getting Wiinn Dixie Sausage since both Bozo’s are Clueless and being stepped on by the Chief and his Staff. These Reyes ain’t fighting anything,they just don’t know how or why.

Body cams are here to cause Damage, not to protect you. A technical tool to get Officer arrested or Fired. Not cause staff cares for your safety.

GPS are designed for micromanaging, not for your SAFETY. How come the Chief and the cronies under Down have GPS on their Vehicles since is all about SAFETY. BS is all about another tool to administratively get you FIRED. Believe me no one here cares about your Safety or your family. You will always be another number,NEXT. How Manny Morales don’t have GPS on his vehicle I do care about His Safety.

MPD has been destroyed from what it used to be a Bad As* agency to work for.

Realize your OT is not Pensiable,you are making 10.00 dollars less an hour than the County,Beach,Gables. You are always being threaten with discipline and/or termination.

You won’t be able to retire with a decent pension unless you do 30 or 35 years under the above harsh conditions.

MPD has always been Understaffed,Overworked,Underpaid. You Can’t even take a 12 without Asking permission from dispatcher but The Chief and Staff wants you to believe WE are a Big Blue Family. No other profession requires permission for a 12. Only at MPD.

You are young and smart do your homework and Jump ship.
    The best advice I can give you don’t Make the mistake I made by staying.

Do your research and make an intelligent decision.

Be Safe....

The Godfather

Unregistered
    I wished I’d read this when I had less time on I honestly can’t wait to be able to leave this place

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wished I’d read this when I had less time on I honestly can’t wait to be able to leave this place
    Trust me it would be the best decision ever, Free BLE class hang around 2-3 years then get out and don’t look back.

The Godfather

Unregistered
    Trust me it would be the best decision ever, Free BLE class hang around 2-3 years then get out and don’t look back.

The Godfather
    One more thing walk on Egg shells do everything by the book and avoid any negative attention such as Reprimand,ROD,I or IF profile,17, miss court. You need a clean record in order to jump ship.

If on paper it shows you a loser,you Blocked from jumping ship.

Play it smart.

The Godfather

Unregistered
    What was posted in the first post, is very much true. F&F, City hall and staff has destroyed this department.

Unregistered
    Why do you consider the Reyes FOP as weak?

Unregistered
    When you have a president that thinks only about putting beef jerky in his mouth, of course the city will cancel bargaining on GPS.

He still hasn’t notified the membership.

Unregistered
    You are bitter. Instead of using your knowledge to make changes you type away as anonymous moron on Leo affairs. Even if you made valid points you’re doing nothing about it so why post?

Jump ship or jump off the ship no one needs your negativity. FYI I’m not a rookie.

Unregistered
    This is to Rookies with 5 years or less.

You are working for the most corrupt Dept East of the Mississippi.
    Realize you are getting paid Peanuts,Mayor does not like you or support you,Chief and Staff the same they only looking out for each other and pulling their own scams working less than 40 hours a week since they are on salaries and no is watching them. The community is your Enemy.

Don’t discharge your weapon the Chief and Staff will Monday morning Quarterback you and terminate you not protect you.

Understand we are NOT A Family like you were brainwashed in the academy, all that is Smoke and Mirrors.

We now have the Worse/weak FOP in the History of MPD,2 clowns that sold you a porterhouse steak with gravy and mashed potatoes while running for the position. In return you are now getting Wiinn Dixie Sausage since both Bozo’s are Clueless and being stepped on by the Chief and his Staff. These Reyes ain’t fighting anything,they just don’t know how or why.

Body cams are here to cause Damage, not to protect you. A technical tool to get Officer arrested or Fired. Not cause staff cares for your safety.

GPS are designed for micromanaging, not for your SAFETY. How come the Chief and the cronies under Down have GPS on their Vehicles since is all about SAFETY. BS is all about another tool to administratively get you FIRED. Believe me no one here cares about your Safety or your family. You will always be another number,NEXT. How Manny Morales don’t have GPS on his vehicle I do care about His Safety.

MPD has been destroyed from what it used to be a Bad As* agency to work for.

Realize your OT is not Pensiable,you are making 10.00 dollars less an hour than the County,Beach,Gables. You are always being threaten with discipline and/or termination.

You won’t be able to retire with a decent pension unless you do 30 or 35 years under the above harsh conditions.

MPD has always been Understaffed,Overworked,Underpaid. You Can’t even take a 12 without Asking permission from dispatcher but The Chief and Staff wants you to believe WE are a Big Blue Family. No other profession requires permission for a 12. Only at MPD.

You are young and smart do your homework and Jump ship.
    The best advice I can give you don’t Make the mistake I made by staying.

Do your research and make an intelligent decision.

Be Safe....

The Godfather
    Padrino el consejo no te aplico a ti, tú sabes mucho pero no sabes nada. No pudiste poner en efecto tus consejos a tu propia vida? Asere usted vende leche y en su casa desayuna agua por las mañanas. This department might not be the best but it sure is top 10 in the Nation. I am going to do 30 years, by the end of my 30 years I will be 50 years of age. I do everything by the book and I don’t take nothing personal, I come to work with a smile and get along with everybody. Palnita deja la boberia y ponte pa lo tuyo, que padrino ni padrino, con esos consejos usted no corona ni para el Tarot. Dale mozzarella camina pa que te conozcan. 09-06 09-46-06 QRU

Unregistered
    When you have a president that thinks only about putting beef jerky in his mouth, of course the city will cancel bargaining on GPS.

He still hasn’t notified the membership.
    Where’s the FOP email

Javilina would send one every week. Rainbow man doesnt send anything. What is he doing with our dues?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast