Challenge to Sergeant's test
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Challenge to Sergeant's test

I see there is a two week moritorium on the Sergeant's and Lieutenants lists.

Unregistered

Hmmm I wonder

Yeah moron....we all got the same email...must be PBA

Unregistered
    No it’s called people were kept off the lists who properly answered the questions and apparently were not awarded points. Yet another prime example that the promotional process at BSO should be turned over to an outside civil service testing agency.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No it’s called people were kept off the lists who properly answered the questions and apparently were not awarded points. Yet another prime example that the promotional process at BSO should be turned over to an outside civil service testing agency.
    No, it was those already on the list who were not given credit for saying correct answers during the assessment and not given credit for it.

Unregistered
    I see there is a two week moritorium on the Sergeant's and Lieutenants lists.
    They have to figure away to get the minorities who failed the test a spot in the top 10. The curve would have to be very high so they have to come up with a new way! That’s what I heard, just sayin.

Unregistered
    Shut up, you sound stupid

Unregistered
    They have to figure away to get the minorities who failed the test a spot in the top 10. The curve would have to be very high so they have to come up with a new way! That’s what I heard, just sayin.
    This is BS! The list has already been verified and posted. So how many minorities will be moved up because BSO all of a sudden realized they weren't scored properly. I say the list stays as is, if anything is changed, anyone moved down on the list should sue the assessors for not properly scoring the assessment. Then BSO should be forced to hold another test and assessment, which will now cost them more money.

Unregistered
    This is BS! The list has already been verified and posted. So how many minorities will be moved up because BSO all of a sudden realized they weren't scored properly. I say the list stays as is, if anything is changed, anyone moved down on the list should sue the assessors for not properly scoring the assessment. Then BSO should be forced to hold another test and assessment, which will now cost them more money.
    Never happen it’s all ready in the works to fudge the number’s to promote you know “those affirmative action people”.

Unregistered
    No, it was those already on the list who were not given credit for saying correct answers during the assessment and not given credit for it.
    How would you know if you answered the questions correctly? They don't give you anything to look at.

Unregistered

Enough of the Corruption

How would you know if you answered the questions correctly? They don't give you anything to look at.
    BSO should not be administering their own tests. The process is corrupted and tainted from the start.
    An outside civil service testing board with outside people should be used. This sh!t has gone on long enough!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast