Tony vague response today - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nope, the judge has the case numbers!

Can anyone guess that outcome once Tony is removed? Will the governor fill the spot or will Clarke win & become the next sheriff. The answer I received when I asked a politician was - the governor will appoint someone until the next election unless a special election in 2022 is agreed upon.

Unregistered
    Can anyone guess that outcome once Tony is removed? Will the governor fill the spot or will Clarke win & become the next sheriff. The answer I received when I asked a politician was - the governor will appoint someone until the next election unless a special election in 2022 is agreed upon.
    Don’t worry about it. Tony will win another term. Clark will continue to detail cars.

Unregistered
    Isn't the special election required ? Didn't know it has to be agreed upon.

Unregistered
    Isn't the special election required ? Didn't know it has to be agreed upon.
    If this occurred (it won't) the special election is in November 2022. Interim serves until then.

Unregistered
    The voters went with Tony in the primary over Israel/Pollock and in November over Clark. That's life. Florida law doesn't have recall elections for sheriffs and other county and state elected officials ............ so we've got him for the next four years. That's how it goes. Suck it up and deal with the reality of the real world, not all these removal fantasy BS wet dreams.

Unregistered
    It’s only gonna take a judge to rule he’s ineligible to hold office bcz of his background & it’s game over for him. That’s not to hard to understand I don’t think. The governor can’t stand the guy he’ll be happy to remove him

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345