BSO 2020 Bloopers - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Crickets. Point proven. The BSO SWAT pansies are toxic and the majority of the reason for all of this BSO negativity.
    Don’t be so sure! We come up with the stupid training scenarios you all morons have to go through during in service.
    We get to practice them hundreds of times so we can embarrass you!
    Now love it and have some more.

Unregistered
    Don't hate what you cant achieve...you SWAT wannabe *****.

Unregistered
    Don’t be so sure! We come up with the stupid training scenarios you all morons have to go through during in service.
    We get to practice them hundreds of times so we can embarrass you!
    Now love it and have some more.
    Point proven once again. You’re claiming to be a swat guy and you’re stating that you like to embarrass BSO deputies. Good job swat loser

Unregistered
    Point proven once again. You’re claiming to be a swat guy and you’re stating that you like to embarrass BSO deputies. Good job swat loser
    You can’t be a that stupid! Ever heard sarcasm? Please tell me you don’t work here!

Unregistered

BSO Navy Seals

A lot of the issues at BSO have to do with the SWAT team aka Navy Seals. Things change under idiot Israel and it continue today. Past SWAT under other sheriff and command was mostly assigned to road patrol to Train and assisted with building entry and in progress calls. They all had marked vehicles. Today they all drive unmarked and do nothing but walk around acting like the military version of Navy Seals. So they are known as a joke and laugh at around the agency as baby seals. No deputies are allowed to do anything except SWAT. Their mission is simple:Road patrol respond to the in progress call( no matter what) stand down and call SWAT. When they arrive on scene after 30 + mins from home and bars, another 30 minutes to dress and look at each other. And we wonder why bad things happen. They are so into themselves. Failed to communicate more with road deputies unless you are a female. This whole agency was built around SWAT since Israel/Polan should be Road Patrol is our premier division. All the training for what, just walk around to play military seals.

Unregistered
    All of y’all need to grow a set and lead instead of spending your time gossiping like girls.
    But, but, but....that's what they are good at.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    a lot of the issues at bso have to do with the swat team aka navy seals. Things change under idiot israel and it continue today. Past swat under other sheriff and command was mostly assigned to road patrol to train and assisted with building entry and in progress calls. They all had marked vehicles. Today they all drive unmarked and do nothing but walk around acting like the military version of navy seals. So they are known as a joke and laugh at around the agency as baby seals. No deputies are allowed to do anything except swat. Their mission is simple:road patrol respond to the in progress call( no matter what) stand down and call swat. When they arrive on scene after 30 + mins from home and bars, another 30 minutes to dress and look at each other. And we wonder why bad things happen. They are so into themselves. Failed to communicate more with road deputies unless you are a female. This whole agency was built around swat since israel/polan should be road patrol is our premier division. All the training for what, just walk around to play military seals.
    lol, swat pussies!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    BSO SWAT has become a disgrace to our agency. They do nothing. Half of that team is assigned to training (doing nothing) while only 3 of them teach the class and others stand around. The other half of the team is assigned to Titan without any cause or purpose. They aren’t even cops. They play *****foot once a week at their so called training day (the gym and lunch under a tree) and they do nothing every other day of the week. They’re supposed to be around incase something happens and even when something does happen, they stand around for 2 hours while innocent people bleed out inside residences. BSOs finest “SWAT” are the guys who have ADs at the range and they are the ones pointing muzzles through classroom doors. SWAT should be assigned to districts, on the road, ready to handle high priority calls. Not in a training facility eating lunch and teaching people how to cut chains with bolt cutters.

Unregistered
    Waaahhh I wanted to be on SWAT but I couldn't make it so now I am a hater. Shut your little baby yaper and 1065 you fat lazy slug

Unregistered
    Waaahhh I wanted to be on SWAT but I couldn't make it so now I am a hater. Shut your little baby yaper and 1065 you fat lazy slug
    Typical SWAT idiot. Call someone fat that truthfully criticizes your unit. I will take VIPER any day. You work out and exercise but you walk up to a scene and stage for hours while people are bleeding out inside. Use that exercise you get paid to do and run in for once and save someone or better yet end the threat. TITAN, Fugitive and SWAT lead by a Napoleon sized juicer that couldn’t pass a Lt. test. He kissed and sucked his way to skipping ranks. A waste of manpower. Learn how to spell dumb ass. What’s a “yaper”?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast