How shameful for the few Parkland Parents. - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What are you talking about? So, are you telling me that the terms, scapegoated, railroaded and disenfranchised are inaccurate to what happened to Scott Israel? Remember this little fact; no one asked the half a million voters, who voted for Scott Israel, if they wanted him removed from office. So, when the next election rolls around, is it even remotely possible that they will make a statement at the polls to show their displeasure. Money is nice, but remember, Israel already has name recognition and not necessarily poor name recognition. It could be a very interesting sheriff's race. Good luck.
    We're voting for Israel and he WILL WIN. This whole thing was a political ack and we all know it. Come election let's see how much percentage he wins. My prediction is by 80% and maybe more. How stupid the Republican party was to show the card of how to mess with Democrats. Democrats,we will show Republicans in Broward how strong we are and by that alone Scott Israel wins by a landslide once again. I say vote DeSantis the hell out. I say when it's Democrats turn to vote a Republican out the same way it happened to Scott. We will win this and we will let those few loser parents know how stupid they were to fall into a circus act and used by those to game political gain. Closure? Some of those parents said closure to include that idiot want to be artist? His work sucks, he used his daughter, poor daughter to try to get people to buy his work, well that's not working. He should be ashamed and needs to move the hell out.

Unregistered
    Please have your wet wipes ready to wipe the egg of your faces.

What Isreal did to the BSO and the deputies moral was unforgivable!

Don’t hold your breath, even the democrats want a safer county!

Unregistered

Number of people in Broward County - 1.7 million
    Number of people who voted FOR Scott Israel in 2016 - 571,000
    Number of BSO employees - 5500 [2800 certified]

I do not see BSO employees being a significant demographic here.

Unregistered
    Number of people in Broward County - 1.7 million
    Number of people who voted FOR Scott Israel in 2016 - 571,000
    Number of BSO employees - 5500 [2800 certified]

I do not see BSO employees being a significant demographic here.
    Yeah, but that was before the Airport shooting (5) dead and MSD (17) dead.
    If he gets voted back in then so be it but as of today he is in-employed with NO benefits.
    His old lady just served me a pizza pie and Scotty Boy bused the table.

Unregistered
    We're voting for Israel and he WILL WIN. This whole thing was a political ack and we all know it. Come election let's see how much percentage he wins. My prediction is by 80% and maybe more. How stupid the Republican party was to show the card of how to mess with Democrats. Democrats,we will show Republicans in Broward how strong we are and by that alone Scott Israel wins by a landslide once again. I say vote DeSantis the hell out. I say when it's Democrats turn to vote a Republican out the same way it happened to Scott. We will win this and we will let those few loser parents know how stupid they were to fall into a circus act and used by those to game political gain. Closure? Some of those parents said closure to include that idiot want to be artist? His work sucks, he used his daughter, poor daughter to try to get people to buy his work, well that's not working. He should be ashamed and needs to move the hell out.
    Hey Rozzy. We see that the owner of Shitty Furniture donated to your campaign. Maybe he feels bad about African-American children continuing to be left behind in learning to compose.

Unregistered

From the 954

"... a political ack."

Broward County Public Schools FAILED African-Americans.^

Unregistered
    Yeah, but that was before the Airport shooting (5) dead and MSD (17) dead.
    If he gets voted back in then so be it but as of today he is in-employed with NO benefits.
    His old lady just served me a pizza pie and Scotty Boy bused the table.
    However, the FLHIA airport shooting was NOT the fault of the BSO. The response to the shooting was going swmmingly until a Customs official reported shits fired an hour after the shooting was over and word got to passengers who panicked and started a stampede. Now, i have NO idea what anyone expected the BSO to do to sgtop this, short of shooting stampeding passengers. Do you?

And as we now know, the BSO was not responsible for the MSDHS shooting. No evidence gas ever come to light that any actions or inaction of BSO personnel directly led to any deaths or other casualties. All of the investigations, to date, agree on that.

But, please bring up the MSDHS shooting, so everyone will know that Israel was a scapegoat who got railroaded for political reasons, thereby disenfranchising the half a MILLION people, in Broward, who voted for him. Go ahed and make that case for him.

Unregistered
    However, the FLHIA airport shooting was NOT the fault of the BSO. The response to the shooting was going swmmingly until a Customs official reported shits fired an hour after the shooting was over and word got to passengers who panicked and started a stampede. Now, i have NO idea what anyone expected the BSO to do to sgtop this, short of shooting stampeding passengers. Do you?

And as we now know, the BSO was not responsible for the MSDHS shooting. No evidence gas ever come to light that any actions or inaction of BSO personnel directly led to any deaths or other casualties. All of the investigations, to date, agree on that.

But, please bring up the MSDHS shooting, so everyone will know that Israel was a scapegoat who got railroaded for political reasons, thereby disenfranchising the half a MILLION people, in Broward, who voted for him. Go ahed and make that case for him.
    Me and my people are taking our disenfranchised azzes to support the campaign of Al Pollack. Don't need no self proclaimed victim as a leader of law enforcement. That's unmanly. Vote for me because people picked on me? Nope

Disenfranchised Support Pollack 2020

Unregistered

Perception is everything when you close that curtain on that voting booth door. I can tell you this I voted for that big mouth New Yawker the first time and will never vote for him again nor will anybody I know.

Unregistered

Actually what your momma did you idiot. You see we don't need your vote for Israel to win so jump off. Scott will win by high numbers because of the. Politics dumb brain. You still don't get it do you? OMG!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast