CVE going to crap with baby Burgess and Austin - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Unregistered
    well there should be 2 spots to fill as one of the new suckers didn't make it....

Unregistered
    Don't do it you'll be miserable like the rest of us. Burgess plays nice, but he'll stab you in the back. And unless you want to be spied on by baby Burgess don't do it!

Unregistered
    It’s still miserable here. AD is at least 400lbs these days. Not being able to wipe his own ass anymore puts him in a fowl mood. All we can hope for at this point is a fitness for duty. He can’t walk more than 20 feet without being winded.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s still miserable here. AD is at least 400lbs these days. Not being able to wipe his own ass anymore puts him in a fowl mood. All we can hope for at this point is a fitness for duty. He can’t walk more than 20 feet without being winded.
    To be fair even if he didn’t weigh more than a baby elephant he still couldn’t wipe his own ass with those T Rex arms.

Unregistered
    Leaving CVE was the best decision I’ve made in my career thus far and reading this definitely doesn’t make me miss it. Hang in there fellas, Tallahassee will eventually have to investigate.

Unregistered
    We agree Jim L- You leaving CVE was a great thing.

Unregistered
    It’s ok ... it’s appears to be much better off and happier with you guys ....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We agree Jim L- You leaving CVE was a great thing.
    That is 100%a supervisor who said the above,no Trrooper would bash such a great Sergeant. You POS ran him off because he was the only one had actually cared for his people and not about your silly games. It was an honor to work under him. If I could give you the middle finger emoji I would. But I’m sure you get my point

Unregistered
    You all are a sad and pathetic group of wuss-babies. Waaaaa.

Let's go public with our epic "problems".

Promote and fix everything to perfection or quit!!!

Unregistered
    There's no promoting in Tampa. Those guys won't be going anywhere. They've peaked.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast