What happens to the rest of command when the sheriff leaves?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

What happens to the rest of command when the sheriff leaves?

I believe he will be gone soon but what happens to the rest of the magic wanded political promotions he made? Is the next sheriff really going to fire a bunch of minorities, even if they’re in positions they don’t deserve. I’ll believe it when I see it. Same old awful BSO.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I believe he will be gone soon but what happens to the rest of the magic wanded political promotions he made? Is the next sheriff really going to fire a bunch of minorities, even if they’re in positions they don’t deserve. I’ll believe it when I see it. Same old awful BSO.
    Seeing as he won’t be leaving for 12 more years, don’t worry about it.

Unregistered

Incompetent FBI

The FBI only goes after Republicans. Liberal Democrats, especially minorities, always get a pass. Democrats could burn down orphanages on Christmas Eve and the FBI wouldn't do anything. The FBI is a corrupt and useless organization. As much as I hate to say it the sheriff will get a total pass by the incompetent FBI.

Unregistered
    Some will just be demoted, I think very few will be let go.

Unregistered
    The FBI only goes after Republicans. Liberal Democrats, especially minorities, always get a pass. Democrats could burn down orphanages on Christmas Eve and the FBI wouldn't do anything. The FBI is a corrupt and useless organization. As much as I hate to say it the sheriff will get a total pass by the incompetent FBI.
    Regarding FDLE they are the mini FBI. Another do nothing agency. All run by political hacks. By the way, have you ever seen how the FBI catches bank robbers. They wait till the local deputies or officers catch them. The FBI then shows up and puts a hold on them with the jail. The US Attorney then declines charges because the local state attorney is charging them. It's all nothing but a scam. The FBI (& it's mini clone FDLE) are totally useless - and you think something will be done about the sheriff? Forget about it and mentally move on.

Unregistered
    Regarding FDLE they are the mini FBI. Another do nothing agency. All run by political hacks. By the way, have you ever seen how the FBI catches bank robbers. They wait till the local deputies or officers catch them. The FBI then shows up and puts a hold on them with the jail. The US Attorney then declines charges because the local state attorney is charging them. It's all nothing but a scam. The FBI (& it's mini clone FDLE) are totally useless - and you think something will be done about the sheriff? Forget about it and mentally move on.
    Well you will know sooner rather than later. Refer to sheriff Daniels case, Ron Desantis assigned a special prosecutor out of Ocala on July 7 and only about a month later on august 17 he was charged and removed for only one felony and three misdemeanors. It doesn’t take long once a special prosecutor is assigned. The investigations are already completed. They just have to convene a grand jury. If the timing is similar you’re looking at sometime between thanksgiving and Christmas. One way or the other. I would suggest they stop beating up the cops at Bso. It’s making this place and Tony look really bad.

Unregistered
    Some will just be demoted, I think very few will be let go.
    First, I don't believe anything will happen. Don't get me wrong, I'm hopeful justice will be served but I just don't see it. As for the magic wanded, demoted to what Capt? They can't go back to being sergeants, only Capt or deputy. So since they will remain as command staff the problem still exists. I'm guessing if we start to see a couple of them retire with the golden, or maybe in this case a platinum parachute we will know this is true.

Unregistered
    Well you will know sooner rather than later. Refer to sheriff Daniels case, Ron Desantis assigned a special prosecutor out of Ocala on July 7 and only about a month later on august 17 he was charged and removed for only one felony and three misdemeanors. It doesn’t take long once a special prosecutor is assigned. The investigations are already completed. They just have to convene a grand jury. If the timing is similar you’re looking at sometime between thanksgiving and Christmas. One way or the other. I would suggest they stop beating up the cops at Bso. It’s making this place and Tony look really bad.
    I hope that you are right. I hope that the assigned prosecutor use state attorney investigators for whatever she needs. The FDLE or FBI will take forever to finally come up with nothing.

Unregistered

Time will tell

I hope that you are right. I hope that the assigned prosecutor use state attorney investigators for whatever she needs. The FDLE or FBI will take forever to finally come up with nothing.
    The investigation is already completed that’s what you guys are failing to understand. The investigation was completed and submitted to the Broward SAO a long time ago. They have taken it from Broward and moved it to Lee county. The only reason they do that is to avoid any potential conflicts of interest. The mere fact it was moved signifies the likelihood of charges. Otherwise no need to move it at all. The question is are these misdemeanor charges or felony charges. A misdemeanor would not necessarily mandate removal form office. So it’s likely there may be a felony charge. Then again it’s possible they just moved it to tie up any loose ends but what we think in here doesn’t really matter. If I was Tony I would stop hurting these cops because it’s what has caused all of this. And if this does go to trial all these cops who have been screwed over is going to factor in any punishment especially if they determine he obtained the position fraudulently to begin with.

Unregistered
    The investigation is already completed that’s what you guys are failing to understand. The investigation was completed and submitted to the Broward SAO a long time ago. They have taken it from Broward and moved it to Lee county. The only reason they do that is to avoid any potential conflicts of interest. The mere fact it was moved signifies the likelihood of charges. Otherwise no need to move it at all. The question is are these misdemeanor charges or felony charges. A misdemeanor would not necessarily mandate removal form office. So it’s likely there may be a felony charge. Then again it’s possible they just moved it to tie up any loose ends but what we think in here doesn’t really matter. If I was Tony I would stop hurting these cops because it’s what has caused all of this. And if this does go to trial all these cops who have been screwed over is going to factor in any punishment especially if they determine he obtained the position fraudulently to begin with.

How many court orders has Tony violated so far? The fired deputies from MSD had a judge affirm the arbitrators ruling & ordered them back to work. Tony basically wiped his ass with those orders. If you think that doesn’t piss off a lot of important people like other judges you are wrong. What kind of example is Tony setting!? Tony sends out the signal that he’s untouchable & above the law. He will be gone. There’s too much stacked against him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast