Director FR - STEP DOWN
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Director FR - STEP DOWN

Director, it’s time that you step own.

You have offered this department absolutely no vision or direction. You hide day and night from your command.

The streets have been overrun by criminals. Summer Heat was an embarrassing waste of money with no fo us on anything. Districts were just to burn budgets in order for you to have something to say on camera.

No arrests have been made on the mass shootings. How can it take so long when there are a ton of witnesses, video footage, and vehicle information?

You have absolutely no contact with your own command staff. Every single member of command says they have no clue what your vision is. And the little information they receive, they receive in secret by either PV or GP.

You are not a bad person, but you are horribly unprepared for leadership. This agency cannot continue to sink while you try to GROW INTO this position. We tried that with the dancing Queen and look at where we ended up. With you!

Unregistered
    Mark my words for future reference, as posted today on 08/17/2021.
    The Mayor is currently working with Fred for an orderly transition of power
    and Fred will wind-up with a juicy county job for his few remaining years and this will
    all happen by the end of the year.
    Unfortunately, his replacement (outside the county) will not be any better.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Director, it’s time that you step own.

You have offered this department absolutely no vision or direction. You hide day and night from your command.

The streets have been overrun by criminals. Summer Heat was an embarrassing waste of money with no fo us on anything. Districts were just to burn budgets in order for you to have something to say on camera.

No arrests have been made on the mass shootings. How can it take so long when there are a ton of witnesses, video footage, and vehicle information?

You have absolutely no contact with your own command staff. Every single member of command says they have no clue what your vision is. And the little information they receive, they receive in secret by either PV or GP.

You are not a bad person, but you are horribly unprepared for leadership. This agency cannot continue to sink while you try to GROW INTO this position. We tried that with the dancing Queen and look at where we ended up. With you!
    Not a bad person? He covered up an officer initiated mass shooting to protect his son. Then put him in puddle patrol with a 4/10 schedule and one weekend day off after only 4 years on the job when the average time to get on that unit is 10 plus years. Alfredo is a son of a ***** if there ever was one.

Unregistered
    Mark my words for future reference, as posted today on 08/17/2021.
    The Mayor is currently working with Fred for an orderly transition of power
    and Fred will wind-up with a juicy county job for his few remaining years and this will
    all happen by the end of the year.
    Unfortunately, his replacement (outside the county) will not be any better.
    Only an ignorant ajupep would start a sentence off with "Mark my words".

Even if he is replaced, who do you believe right now within the ranks can be Director and solve your weeping and crying like a little biatchh!

Do you believe in anyone in this current Command Staff can do better? You are a useless specimen of a human being. Do you want Stephanie Daniels and the good times crew to take over? Do you want Ed Caneva and Manudo to take over? Do you want high biscuit flooding pants Adrian Cummings to take over? Do you want Frank Roig and Chief Byrd to put something together to take over? Do you want smiling faces Richard Amion and dancing gorilla Sam Bronson to take over? How about JR Ramirez and all the short midgets to take over?

I guess we should leave it to Patky and Frinand Charles to save the day with a Rainbow PPV driven by John Barrow? Who do you believe can actually lead and fix this Department?

Most of the qualified people who actually worked hard and earned their way up are all gone morons. Now George Perez and Paul Villaverde can help you if you have any questions for the Director weepy!😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

Get a Fuuckinnng life inbiscle 👹👹👹👹👹👹👹

Unregistered

Even if he is replaced, who do you believe right now within the ranks can be Director and solve your weeping and crying like a little biatchh!

Do you believe in anyone in this current Command Staff can do better? You are a useless specimen of a human being. Do you want Stephanie Daniels and the good times crew to take over? Do you want Ed Caneva and Manudo to take over? Do you want high biscuit flooding pants Adrian Cummings to take over? Do you want Frank Roig and Chief Byrd to put something together to take over? Do you want smiling faces Richard Amion and dancing gorilla Sam Bronson to take over? How about JR Ramirez and all the short midgets to take over?

I guess we should leave it to Patky and Frinand Charles to save the day with a Rainbow PPV driven by John Barrow? Who do you believe can actually lead and fix this Department?

Most of the qualified people who actually worked hard and earned their way up are all gone morons. Now George Perez and Paul Villaverde can help you if you have any questions for the Director weepy!😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

There is but one man capable of leading us out of despair. His name is Major Andrew Glass. Only he has the strength and pedigree to turn this ship around. Let’s hope his leadership qualities are recognized and he can once again bring us back to our glorious past.

Unregistered

I would keep Hanlon or bring back Nanny

Unregistered

Hope you feel better after your rampage. Now take your medication and go to sleep.
    My post indicated his replacement would be (((((outside the county)))).
    Also, I stand by my prediction and Fred will be gone by the end of the year.

Unregistered

Read carefully, his replacement in my prediction would be hired from outside the county.

Unregistered
    Read carefully, his replacement in my prediction would be hired from outside the county.
    It would be the first time in Miami-Dade County history. First and foremost, he or she would have to bend the knee to County politics and corruption. Second it would be short lived as the jealous and envious existing command staff members would not be happy to work under an outsider, so they would come together against this person for their own greater good.

Until 2024, when an elected sheriff can come in and clean out the swamp of the friends and family commision, nothing will change.

You guys criticize Freddy as if he picked his entire command staff. Well he did not. He was left with JJ, Thelma, Michael, Florida, and James Evan's which are the black command staff. Along with Tony Montana, Manny, Chichi, Michael Corleone, and Sonny.

This divided command staff of unqualified individuals is why nothing gets done. Everyone is self serving. Everyone wants to be Director. No one wants to do their job in the title or rank they have.

Majority of them weep and cry that they can't wait for their drop to end. Then of course you have Public Safety Officer JD Coone telling everyone he is in charge and everything must come through him.

This is sabotage at it's best. Freddy never had an opportunity to demote and replace these incompetent people. They are all hand picked spies for JD.

Until an Anglo White Male runs this Department nothing will ever change. The blacks and Cubans will continue to be divided and therefore counterproductive.

King COONE downtown looks like he still has COVID-19 and is all dried up. He was picked over very qualified people for political votes with the black churches.

Just sit back and make retirement and even then some die within a month or year after retirement because nothing is a guarantee.

Whoever this outsider is must be able to demote and promote his own hand picked competent command staff period.

Not even the former Director got rid of this existence of cancer. Some are promoted because they are nice people, some are promoted because they are openly gay, some are promoted because they are black, some are promoted because they are Cuban and connected downtown, and there are very few who worked or went through all civil service ranks with experience.

People all over need to wake up. Most of all we have a weak PBA who allows all of the BS because their Board members are in sweet assignments and their executive board is paid off.

Where is the justice?

Unregistered
    If so he or she needs a whole new command staff of competent people he or she can trust.

Freddy can't trust none of the people he has around him. All of them want to be Director.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast