Pawn Shop Tommy Reyes, Proce gouging 100 dollars for coin on telegram members are mad - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    God you people are pathetic. NO ONE, Put a gun to that officers head and told him he had to purchase those coins. Y’all need to stop worrying so much about petty shit and focus on doing nothing on patrol so you can safety; with your life and pension, make it home.

Unregistered
    Where not gonna play wheres tommy, he needs to come out and help us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    God you people are pathetic. NO ONE, Put a gun to that officers head and told him he had to purchase those coins. Y’all need to stop worrying so much about petty shit and focus on doing nothing on patrol so you can safety; with your life and pension, make it home.
    Damn Matt, insert they've hit a nerve? Sounds like you're defending your actions. Keep defending it till you're impeached under the article of not doing your job. Your job is to do what the members want. Not profit from the misinformed new officer. You may have pulled the wool over their eyes but not mine. I will make sure you're impeached especially after what you've done to officers. Preparete masissi.

Unregistered
    Damn Matt, insert they've hit a nerve? Sounds like you're defending your actions. Keep defending it till you're impeached under the article of not doing your job. Your job is to do what the members want. Not profit from the misinformed new officer. You may have pulled the wool over their eyes but not mine. I will make sure you're impeached especially after what you've done to officers. Preparete masissi.
    ****Damn Matt, did they hit a nerve? Sounds like you're defending your actions. Keep defending it till you're impeached under the article of not doing your job. Your job is to do what the members want. Not profit from the misinformed new officer. You may have pulled the wool over their eyes but not mine. I will make sure you're impeached especially after what you've done to officers. Preparete masissi

Unregistered
    On telegram, pawn shop tommy Reyes wanted to make a quick buck so he was charging 100 dollar for fop coins that were bought for probably like 20 bucks. Members are upset about this. Price Gouging is not transperant.

No puedo creer que este gran perdedor esté cobrando 100 dólares por una moneda barata.

Unregistered
    No puedo creer que este gran perdedor esté cobrando 100 dólares por una moneda barata.
    Is there a friends and family discount?

Unregistered
    Can Reyes be impeach for price gouging fop coins to FOP memebers? Just curious what the national FOP and State FOP have to say about this?

Coño

You guys are funny....

****Damn Matt, did they hit a nerve? Sounds like you're defending your actions. Keep defending it till you're impeached under the article of not doing your job. Your job is to do what the members want. Not profit from the misinformed new officer. You may have pulled the wool over their eyes but not mine. I will make sure you're impeached especially after what you've done to officers. Preparete masissi

IMPEACHED, lol that'll be the day. For all the shit that the other crew has gotten away with and there was no impeachment, I bet the farm there won't be one now. I know who this one whining person complaining is and man, its making you look soft and WEAKer. I don't know much about challenge coins and I don't own any but while I think $100 is high for a novelty item, there is also another side of the coin to consider (pun intended). If you dont like the price...don't spend ya fukn money....geesh get over yourselves.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Coño View Post
    IMPEACHED, lol that'll be the day. For all the shit that the other crew has gotten away with and there was no impeachment, I bet the farm there won't be one now. I know who this one whining person complaining is and man, its making you look soft and WEAKer. I don't know much about challenge coins and I don't own any but while I think $100 is high for a novelty item, there is also another side of the coin to consider (pun intended). If you dont like the price...don't spend ya fukn money....geesh get over yourselves.
    If you've noticed, no one has responded to Tommy about the coins, anytime he has mentioned them
    Tommy, you're done.

Unregistered
    I actually need a good pawn shop to sell off some old stuff...who are the top 3 legit Shoppes I can visit . Downtown Miami pref.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast