Sheriff Torpedoes James Mclynas
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Sheriff Torpedoes James Mclynas

Sheriff Bob to press, "James Mclynas is an idiot," in response to a reporter trying to push the chasing without lights BS. I got wood on that one. James, BG will be sheriff for a long time, good luck in 2020 with your circus run for sheriff again. They didn't even put out campaign signs to run against you last time. He gave the press about five seconds of air for your BS and he swept you away as a nobody and a moron like shooting away a gnat. Love it!!!!!!

Unregistered
    It was great the Sheriff called McLyans a crazy whack job or something like that. Sorry James you are a crazy whack job and got called out for it. Go back to your cave idiot.

Unregistered
    Did he make that statement instead of actually answering the question?

Unregistered
    I can just imagine what Gualtieri was thinking after hearing the press echo a question raised by McLynas! LMAO

"That Mother F-ing GD friking McLynas!!!" LOL

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did he make that statement instead of actually answering the question?
    Watch the video James. Its priceless.

Unregistered
    I can just imagine what Gualtieri was thinking after hearing the press echo a question raised by McLynas! LMAO

"That Mother F-ing GD friking McLynas!!!" LOL
    Naaaa....I don't think so.....McLynas got dismissed kinda like Laura dropped James.....interesting there has been no response from James.....

Unregistered
    Stingray James got dropped like Aplo Creed in rocky 2 by the Sheriff. It was priceless.

Unregistered
    The fact that BG even referenced JM proves that he is getting under his skin. JM has uncovered, and exposed some serious issues here to the media and despite what everyone says BG considers him a threat. JM is a election threat of a different kind. If he keeps uncovering wrong doing , and bad deputies which accounts for 75% of the agency that may put a damper on who votes for BG. JM has already proven that BG runs a agency full of corruption , mismanagement, and personnel that are hired as a last resort. BG looks like someone who cant patrol his own department. JM may be a assclown but hes doing a great job of making the agency look like a 3 ring circus.

Unregistered
    Naaaa....I don't think so.....McLynas got dismissed kinda like Laura dropped James.....interesting there has been no response from James.....
    JM lives in a nice place on Indian Shores steps from the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Where do you call home? Do you think he cares what you say or think of him? You guys probably live in some skank run down apartment complex where u get a discount because you park your ugly police car there

Unregistered
    JM lives in a nice place on Indian Shores steps from the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Where do you call home? Do you think he cares what you say or think of him? You guys probably live in some skank run down apartment complex where u get a discount because you park your ugly police car there
    Awww did we hurt your Craig's list boos feelings. We're sooooo sorry maybe he can take you for a ride in his boat car for some fish and chips

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast