Deputy commits suicide - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry, let's try it again so you understand. I'll even use sign language.....Go perform felatio on Temporary Tony and slurp and swallow all his semen. Also, you lick his shoes to show your admiration for him. Is that clearer for you?
    Nope try again. Maybe ask who you are speaking to. This page is very public. You could have been talking to a close friend of his that wished to remain anonymous just like your chicken shit. Put your real name out there so we all know what kind of a lowlife piece of shit keyboard commando that you are

Unregistered
    Nope try again. Maybe ask who you are speaking to. This page is very public. You could have been talking to a close friend of his that wished to remain anonymous just like your chicken shit. Put your real name out there so we all know what kind of a lowlife piece of shit keyboard commando that you are
    Sure but make sure you put your name down also, you spineless worm.

Roy Fischer

Unregistered
    I agree with everything you said but do you really want the idiot command coming to your district(s) with words of wisdom? They're incompetent at best. However, the totally useless EAP should be visiting every roll call talking about depression and offering confidential assistance. Will never happen but it would be nice.
    The EAP does offer that service. If you ever inquired you’d know that. People are afraid to call Judy. Let me tell you, as someone who has used EAP services, Judy is a great asset to this department and it’s employees.

Unregistered
    So you dont know the officer, the investigation hasnt been concluded, but you are thinking things were bad based on what? A bunch of rumor milling, gossip mongerers saying what they dont know acting like they are king shit?
    I’m not thinking anything asswipe, but people without issues don’t F’in kill themselves. But kinda wished you did.
    Well I am really Happy today and was Happy yesterday but Hey nothing is wrong with me but I think I will S-32 myself but hey things cant really be bad now could they???

Unregistered
    Sure but make sure you put your name down also, you spineless worm.

Roy Fischer
    Okay Roy...LOL
    Mine is Bobby Booshay.

Unregistered
    I’m not thinking anything asswipe, but people without issues don’t F’in kill themselves. But kinda wished you did.
    Well I am really Happy today and was Happy yesterday but Hey nothing is wrong with me but I think I will S-32 myself but hey things cant really be bad now could they???
    The issues are being made by TT lately ! Firing cops for doing their jobs for political gain ruining family lives.

Unregistered
    The issues are being made by TT lately ! Firing cops for doing their jobs for political gain ruining family lives.
    I am honestly surprised there hasn't been more since he took the helm. It's sad but true.

Unregistered
    Okay Roy...LOL
    Mine is Bobby Booshay.
    Damn you Bobby Booshay and your foozball!

Unregistered
    He has got to go.

Unregistered
    Nobody is blaming the Sheriff for a suicide. What people are angry about is how the Sheriff is handling this tragedy and the one the week before, or rather the lack of action.

Tony was not asked to speak at Scholtz’s funeral and he was pissed because he was not in the spotlight. He fails to recognize that at a funeral, it’s not about the Sheriff, it’s about the deceased. So what does he do? He shows up late and leaves before the end of the ceremony like a spoiled kid. No respect for the family or coworkers for doing that.

Now we have a suicide and once again, there is silence. No message from the Sheriff or his command. No flooding the district with outside assistance, no nothing. Bso is great when it comes to saying we are all family but what really happens behind the scenes can only be described as a family in a trailer that believes in inbreeding
    Hey!!!!!!! Eat shaaaaaat, mister! I live and love in a trailer , my daddy who is also my uncle gave it to me when he went to prison for beating up my momma who is also my auntie, I raised my kids here in the park and I resent that implication that we inbreed!!! Pathetic wretched comment.
    Scotty.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast