Only positive posts - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Ahh, the 5th floor suck asses are here posting again. Tony has not been an asset to this agency. Maybe an ass but not an asset. Please tell me how training has improved. Multiple deputies were injured in training last year. Broken bones, blown out joints, concussions and a brain bleed to name a few. The new active shooter training teaches the first supervisor to take a perimeter command position and not go in. Something he fired Miller for doing the same thing.

More training staff? No! He moved pen numbers from swat to training and then when they got called out, they would abandon their class. Not one of the swat guys even want to be in training.

Rest time crime center? Isreal started it and Tony moved it forward. I will give him that but he loses credibility by trying to take full credit as it was his idea.

Rifles for road patrol? Yes we finally got them but we have been asking for them since at least 2016.

Discipline??? This idiot is firing every deputy based on his opinion only. No thought what so ever for 11-0 votes of exoneration. He has no clue of the officer bill of rights, due process, past case law or anything else. He wants to issue discipline as if he is a dictator.

Public perception is a joke. Keep dancing and grabbing your crotch. Keep walking around in uniform with no gun belt, red white and blue sneakers and acting a fool on an escalator.

Tony is told by 2-3 people that he is good and is loved. In reality, the public does not even care to know him. They think he is a child in uniform and will not vote for him.

The debate that the unions are holding in March will expose all of this and more. Tony knows that people know about his past and that closet door is going to be opened

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ahh, the 5th floor suck asses are here posting again. Tony has not been an asset to this agency. Maybe an ass but not an asset. Please tell me how training has improved. Multiple deputies were injured in training last year. Broken bones, blown out joints, concussions and a brain bleed to name a few. The new active shooter training teaches the first supervisor to take a perimeter command position and not go in. Something he fired Miller for doing the same thing.

More training staff? No! He moved pen numbers from swat to training and then when they got called out, they would abandon their class. Not one of the swat guys even want to be in training.

Rest time crime center? Isreal started it and Tony moved it forward. I will give him that but he loses credibility by trying to take full credit as it was his idea.

Rifles for road patrol? Yes we finally got them but we have been asking for them since at least 2016.

Discipline??? This idiot is firing every deputy based on his opinion only. No thought what so ever for 11-0 votes of exoneration. He has no clue of the officer bill of rights, due process, past case law or anything else. He wants to issue discipline as if he is a dictator.

Public perception is a joke. Keep dancing and grabbing your crotch. Keep walking around in uniform with no gun belt, red white and blue sneakers and acting a fool on an escalator.

Tony is told by 2-3 people that he is good and is loved. In reality, the public does not even care to know him. They think he is a child in uniform and will not vote for him.

The debate that the unions are holding in March will expose all of this and more. Tony knows that people know about his past and that closet door is going to be opened
    I guess I'll have to show you to the door!!! ONLY positive posts allowed and your negative Nancy comments are unwanted!

Unregistered
    Phuck your positive posts!!! This place and you can suck it!!

Unregistered
    Here's my positive post, thank God we only have a year left with this idiot at the helm! #anybodybutTony/Israel

Unregistered

Tony is a degenerate homo.

I guess I'll have to show you to the door!!! ONLY positive posts allowed and your negative Nancy comments are unwanted!
    Thanks mr. Rogers. I guess you showed me the wrong door lick asssz cause I found your husband on all fours , deep throating terrible Ton y the sweaty five star silver back ,Then !after he was grabbing his junk and pointing at 13 year old black girls. Go back to work stupid and solve at least one crime KISSS AZZZZ.

Unregistered
    Thanks mr. Rogers. I guess you showed me the wrong door lick asssz cause I found your husband on all fours , deep throating terrible Ton y the sweaty five star silver back ,Then !after he was grabbing his junk and pointing at 13 year old black girls. Go back to work stupid and solve at least one crime KISSS AZZZZ.
    They'll be none of your sass young man!! Time to get that soap because someone's potty mouth needs to be washed out!

Unregistered
    So much for the positive posts.

Unregistered
    Something new on here. Only positive posts about BSO. I'll start it off..

I'm happy to have a great career at BSO with excellent pay, anazing benefits such as paid vacation, sick leave, take home car and retirement.
    I'm also thankful we have an outstanding sheriff now who really cares about the hard working men and women under his command.

ALL POSITIVE POSTS WELCOME.
    Thank you Tony

Unregistered
    Something new on here. Only positive posts about BSO. I'll start it off..

I'm happy to have a great career at BSO with excellent pay, anazing benefits such as paid vacation, sick leave, take home car and retirement.
    I'm also thankful we have an outstanding sheriff now who really cares about the hard working men and women under his command.

ALL POSITIVE POSTS WELCOME.
    Yay, it's MLK day (wheels up, guns down BS) and I'm forced to give up my day off because these idiots on their (actually probably somebody else's since half of them are stolen) ATV's and dirt bikes are causing havoc and terrorising the general public. Honestly, I wouldn't mind working my day off if we weren't forced to look the other way. What's the point in being there if I'm not allowed to do anything. The fact is, it's a waste of my time and taxpayer money. So here's my positive post, I only hope a third of them crash and burn! Brothers and sisters do not risk your career on these idiots and stay safe!

Unregistered
    “i said good morning!!!”

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast