Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who exactly issued you only 2 masks?
    Still waiting on this answer.

Unregistered

Still waiting on this answer.
    Keep waiting buddy. No need to throw names on here.

Unregistered
    Keep waiting buddy. No need to throw names on here.
    No names needed. Just district but yet again these are no more than lies.

Unregistered
    You suck ass fool. Your no cop here just someone from the outside trying to crate a mess. I know for sure that each district gives a count each day and gives gear as needed. They even have the quartermaster open on Saturday to make sure we have what we need so STFU you punk ass *****.

Unregistered

You suck ass fool. Your no cop here just someone from the outside trying to crate a mess. I know for sure that each district gives a count each day and gives gear as needed. They even have the quartermaster open on Saturday to make sure we have what we need so STFU you punk ass *****.
    Damn are you QRU? We might have to 43 you.
    Simple sir, most of us are not getting the issued proper protection.
    Maybe your part of the “click” and received plenty, But most of us have not.

Unregistered

Listen Here

Listen that comment was right on and that person has to work here cause It’s true and for the rest of county don’t know but here the same from south and Kendal and at HamHocks the Sta ofc if you were lucky gave out 2 mask out for units since this broke out, if not for Fire or friends I would not have any and that goes for gloves and sanitizer so this person not and works here but is spot on if the Kendall issue is true that just proves they just winging it as they go alone but prescribe measurements for us expendable sheep’s And yeah they been taking a daily count 2 weeks into this mess and yet no equipment handed out one of them fools put out to disinfect mask and reuse it until you met up with Corona Virus another one put out recipe to make your own sanitizer with toilet water and Vagisil Wash and Oxyclean cause I guess they know alcohol hydrogen peroxide and other stuff has also gone extinct yeah Freddo your running a real Shenanigan just make your your Daddy Mayor is safe and forwards his useless videos plus them BS Alerts that serve public confusion just wonder what side business he’s got going that we wouldn’t put county lock down from the beginning or till now?????

Unregistered
    Listen that comment was right on and that person has to work here cause It’s true and for the rest of county don’t know but here the same from south and Kendal and at HamHocks the Sta ofc if you were lucky gave out 2 mask out for units since this broke out, if not for Fire or friends I would not have any and that goes for gloves and sanitizer so this person not and works here but is spot on if the Kendall issue is true that just proves they just winging it as they go alone but prescribe measurements for us expendable sheep’s And yeah they been taking a daily count 2 weeks into this mess and yet no equipment handed out one of them fools put out to disinfect mask and reuse it until you met up with Corona Virus another one put out recipe to make your own sanitizer with toilet water and Vagisil Wash and Oxyclean cause I guess they know alcohol hydrogen peroxide and other stuff has also gone extinct yeah Freddo your running a real Shenanigan just make your your Daddy Mayor is safe and forwards his useless videos plus them BS Alerts that serve public confusion just wonder what side business he’s got going that we wouldn’t put county lock down from the beginning or till now?????
    Learn how to spell first moron before you post lies.

Unregistered

We are not here for a grammar class.

We are here only to mention, that we are also not receiving masks.

But since you’re going towards the grammar, check the sentence you wrote.. lol

Unregistered
    Need pamprin and tampons too.
    Don't forget the Massengill Douche.

Unregistered

Truth Hurts huh Fool

Grammar really you SMF, take your grammar and shut in it MF.

Listen to the Government as to what we are expecting next week and you want to talk grammar, I am sure your just part of the fools in charge only worries about the OT with plenty of supplies at hand or at Home

Check the grammar here! CP HDP MP

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast