Why Nicole Anderson becomes Under Sheriff - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She will be gone next week with Tony. Anything he has done is being removed. He is finished.
    That's what I heard. This command abortion will be neutered. It's coming and I can't wait.

Unregistered
    Maybe because she accomplished enough to be selected. Don't look at color, look at her career. She should be proud.

Unregistered
    Maybe because she accomplished enough to be selected. Don't look at color, look at her career. She should be proud.
    What has she accomplished? Please name all these things she has done, other than being the first AA female Capt, Major, Colonel, and now undersheriff. I don't care that they promoted an AA, but at least promote somebody who has earned it.

Unregistered
    What has she accomplished? Please name all these things she has done, other than being the first AA female Capt, Major, Colonel, and now undersheriff. I don't care that they promoted an AA, but at least promote somebody who has earned it.
    tru-dat!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    She is extremely nice and smart you POS. Leave her alone. It was a great choice and pick.
    "Extremely nice and smart" just doesn't cut it in this profession when you're suddenly thrown into a chaotic scenario without any previous experience. All those honors, medals, ranks, degrees, etc. that people believe make a person look so great on paper ain't $hit until they're put to the test and finally earn the pay they signed up for. We're looking at a future Jan Jordan in the making.

Unregistered
    If you have that much of a problem won't you bring it to her attention ....... exactly....you coward... You only have balls behind a computer screen... sit down and shut up.

Unregistered
    If you have that much of a problem won't you bring it to her attention ....... exactly....you coward... You only have balls behind a computer screen... sit down and shut up.
    I’d bring it to commands attention if they weren’t cowards who hide behind their rank. I’m sure going to the 5th floor to share my thoughts would be well received by a
    Sheriff with a history of temper tantrums. I’m sure that they wouldn’t use their rank to immediately suspend or fire me.

Unregistered
    I’d bring it to commands attention if they weren’t cowards who hide behind their rank. I’m sure going to the 5th floor to share my thoughts would be well received by a
    Sheriff with a history of temper tantrums. I’m sure that they wouldn’t use their rank to immediately suspend or fire me.
    And THIS is why nobody says anything! Because we all know what will happen. Honestly, she took the position so she must be ready to leave, because the only way she has any hope of staying after the election is if Pollock wins, since we already know Tony won't be there. Al may keep her for the same reason, although if he were smart he will have his own undersheriff instead of somebody else's. Buckle up everybody, this is going to be a long 15 1/2 months.

Unregistered
    You are an idiot, a liar, and a racist. Lets see... no more white colonels or majors you say? Seriously? Colonel Hale is white. Major Robson is white. Major Russo is white. Major Morse is white. Major Arndt is white. Major Achillarie is white. Major Schnack is white. Major Langelier is white. Major Jackowski is white. Major McCoy is white. I am glad you didnt mention captains because my fingers wouldve probably cramped up typing so much...

Unfortunately, all too many feel that diversity works one way. All white with some color sprinkled in. But the moment that all color with some white sprinkled in occurs all of a sudden racism exists. Thats is an egocentric and ignorant way to view diveristy. Good luck in life my white friend I wish you all the best. Hugs and kisses.
    Thanks for validating our statement. One white colonel out there flopping in the breeze. Changed literally overnight...
    Deliberately leaving only one white token colonel, just to make a point, is unacceptable at an organization as large as the Broward sheriff's Office. And when Hale leaves, he will be replaced by a minority because there's no white left in the ranks to take his place. Clearly, that's by design, as people are not stupid. Change for the sake of change is not good business. Change solely to make a racial statement is downright reckless and can be dangerous in police work. I disagree with your position as this is nothing more than a deliberate FU to whites at BSO. The blacks didn't all of a sudden earn those positions, just like the whites weren't suddenly incapable of holding them. Isn't lack of leadership experience and historically poor performance history by ranking officers what added to the MSD tragedy (Jordan)? This, my friend, is a clear case of inept leadership. And, not only is it unprofessional juvenile behavior, but it can be... dangerous.

Unregistered

Bitter

Wow, "Weezy" as undersheriff. The black plague know nothings are really movin' on up! Five foot nothing trooper wanna be is #2 HNIC. Women in police work, just another disaster. Ask her about the time she came to work in L. Lakes and forgot to bring her gun!

Damn bitter is your name

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast