Colonel Tom Harrington - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    According to Drago frat boy will be discarded quickly

Unregistered
    He is definitely one of the first to go. The leader of Team Misappropriation of Funds.

Unregistered
    I heard He applied for a job at McDonald's but he didnt meet the entry qualifications.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggie Dog World View Post
    John and Paul we are counting on you to drain the swamp. Please start on the 3rd floor and work your way up.

The 3rd floor should have been cleaned out A LONG TIME AGO.
    COMMUNICATIONS NEEDS TO BE RUN BY MEN ONLY FROM NOW ON, NO MORE WOMEN!
    BRING BACK THE REAL BSO!
    This the dumbest post I've ever seen on this site. Angela Mize is who should be in charge. She knows the ends and outs of Communications better than anyone else, man or other woman. Keep your drama to road patrol, where you actually have a clue about you're speaking of.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This the dumbest post I've ever seen on this site. Angela Mize is who should be in charge. She knows the ends and outs of Communications better than anyone else, man or other woman. Keep your drama to road patrol, where you actually have a clue about you're speaking of.
    We work for Harrington we have no clue.

Unregistered
    I heard the inbreads promoted another one of their own to lieutenant. Glad the days of the good ole boy network is gone. Embarassment.

Unregistered
    And once again by promoting McClure Harrington reinforces the have and havenots system. Shame on the Sheriff for allowing it.

Unregistered
    And once again by promoting McClure Harrington reinforces the have and havenots system. Shame on the Sheriff for allowing it.
    I am sure that he too is amazing. Just ask them. Another supervisor without subordinates getting promoted to a higher position without subordinates because he did his job. Incompetent management at its finest.

Unregistered
    More amazing leadership.

Unregistered
    And in there lies the problem. Thank you for referring to is as losers. However, we already know how you feel about BSO employess no need to call us names. I rather be an employed loser than an unemployed narcissistic ignorant tool whose legacy at BSO will be nothing but embarrassment and incompetence. I would ask you to go back to FLPD but they dont want you either.
    Awesome response and so true.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast