Time for a change - Page 233
Page 233 of 264 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2631

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Sounds like the 5 are pretty smart... sgts are protected by the union shop and.rake.in the OT.

Who would accept the job under the current regime!?

One would have to be so ambitious as to be willing compromise their integrity or become the next sacrifice.. not too mention the sgt you refer to makes as much as the chief with the OT.. and the DRCs can't touch him. Now THAT.'s rich...

137 days to go.. but HEY who's counting?
    I guess I failed to mention that once more, that Sgt failed to be offered the position.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess I failed to mention that once more, that Sgt failed to be offered the position.
    What an incredible shock.....NOT. That Sgt. would have been the best in that position had he ever been given the chance. Talk about transparency, this Administration is completely transparent when it comes to who the want to promote and who they want to get rid of. It's time to have the Administration replaced and the ever so many talented people that have left, returned. It is then that the agency can truly get down to the real business of protecting the City and fighting crime.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Count check..

They'll be another one coming soon as yet 1 more officer is running out his time and leaving this month. Number 23 this year? Still no problems at the PD though.
    My current count as of mid October is 20 employment separations. There was a post that 2 were expected to go but I haven't heard that they did.. last one I show leaving was.Cody Long.

Did the two leave and I missed it? Or is the one being alluded to today the 1st of the 2 that we heard about already?

Here.is hoping they choose to complete an exit interview and be completely forthright in whatever their opinions are. If nothing else, it will provide the new Chief with insight into dept issues.
    Last edited by Stephanie Gibson; 11-14-2017 at 07:10 PM. Reason: typos

Unregistered
    Sounds like the 5 are pretty smart... sgts are protected by the union shop and.rake.in the OT.

Who would accept the job under the current regime!?

One would have to be so ambitious as to be willing compromise their integrity or become the next sacrifice.. not too mention the sgt you refer to makes as much as the chief with the OT.. and the DRCs can't touch him. Now THAT.'s rich...

137 days to go.. but HEY who's counting?
    No one is protected by the union, they are in Vespia's pocket and have been for years. He wants you gone. your gone and under Fla law the union has the right to not represent you, even though you are a member in good standing and pay your dues. There is no protection here. They just do what they want, not whats right. If the union and **** had gonads we wouldn't be where we are today

Pam Schmidt Exit Intervieew

I requested the Pam Schmidt Ext Interview and have posted to my cloud share for those that are interested.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AknM6-M2VE6RnwV2YaZIjpxznC-D

Unregistered
    I requested the Pam Schmidt Ext Interview and have posted to my cloud share for those that are interested.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AknM6-M2VE6RnwV2YaZIjpxznC-D
    I can't open it in one drive

Uploaded File to NPCC on FB

I can't open it in one drive
    Sorry ya had trouble. Added the file to NPCC, will prolly be approved in the morning.

Link to File on NPCC page in FB:
    https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Sch...hx5y4p7-Yi_6ZQ

Unregistered

Obvious

Sorry ya had trouble. Added the file to NPCC, will prolly be approved in the morning.

Link to File on NPCC page in FB:
    https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Sch...hx5y4p7-Yi_6ZQ
    After reading Pam's exit interview, you would have to be a raving idiot to not see what a horrendous set up this was to get rid of her. Vespia has done this time after time with employees he wants to get rid of and will continue to do this until he leaves. The worst part of all this is losing someone that really cared about the people she worked with and the excellence she provided while doing her job. Unfortunately, once he leaves, the administration under him will most likely continue to exact this same way of disposing of employees that they have been taught to do unless a decent chief is hired that has some common sense and either gets rid of all the hatchet people he's hired for his own twisted satisfaction. It's obvious that neither the past or current city manager or commissions care about what's been happening at the police department . Shame on every one of them for letting this continue while some excellent employees have been forced to leave the department under similar or worse conditions. North Port PD was once a place which stood out among local agencies as the place to work, with good people that could be counted on. Now you have an atmosphere where officers are tentative to perform their jobs fearing I'A.'s or becoming the next target from admin if everything doesn't go perfect. He got rid of Lieutenants because he feared they had the power in the department and made sure their careers went to the dead end zone and brought in his own people from outside to take his replaceable commander positions. he replace 4 people with six, has 3 openings which no one would accept after testing. That in itself tells you that nobody wants to be part of this charade he calls his administration. Maybe when a real chief comes here, he'll realize what a valuable asset Pam was to our department and hire her back and maybe he brings in someone that doesn't cry and threaten to quit several times to be his assistant chief. Maybe a real chief will dump this failed experiment of commanders and put the Lieutenants position back into the chain of command where it should have been long ago. Maybe then there will be officers willing to move up in the department from within instead of having to go outside to find people that are willing to take a position that nobody wants from within. That's because they all have no idea what it's like to work under an inept leadership currently in place.

Unregistered
    Now THAT needs to be placed onto the Facebook page for the citizens to see!!! Well said.

Unregistered
    Now THAT needs to be placed onto the Facebook page for the citizens to see!!! Well said.
    Stephanie?

Page 233 of 264 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243 ... LastLast