Deputy commits suicide
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Deputy commits suicide

Anyone have information?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone have information?
    Guess your the first to know, how did you find out ? Name?

Unregistered

Dania dep

That's all I heard

Unregistered
    Anyone have information?
    This shouldn't be addressed on here. Come on, have some class.

Unregistered
    I agree this Is not the place to discuss this issue.

Unregistered

Temporary Tony and the Misfits

Why don’t your Fake Temporary Tony put something out especially to the district where the employee last work. Without getting into the details. The agency lost another good deputy today. Mental Health is real and effect first responders. Can some of the dumb a__es in command go to the district roll calls and offered assistance if need be. Don’t leave this up to some rookie inexperience sergeant. BSO is a toilet with this command. And Temporary you will not speak at the funeral (Good Morning, I said Good Morning). “No Leadership follow the Dummies “. As of this writing no command has show up anywhere at any BSO facilities to say what occurred.💯

Unregistered
    This shouldn't be addressed on here. Come on, have some class.
    Better than trash talking each other. How about some information about loosing one of our own. This is a sad tragedy.

Unregistered
    Why don’t your Fake Temporary Tony put something out especially to the district where the employee last work. Without getting into the details. The agency lost another good deputy today. Mental Health is real and effect first responders. Can some of the dumb a__es in command go to the district roll calls and offered assistance if need be. Don’t leave this up to some rookie inexperience sergeant. BSO is a toilet with this command. And Temporary you will not speak at the funeral (Good Morning, I said Good Morning). “No Leadership follow the Dummies “. As of this writing no command has show up anywhere at any BSO facilities to say what occurred.💯
    I agree with everything you said but do you really want the idiot command coming to your district(s) with words of wisdom? They're incompetent at best. However, the totally useless EAP should be visiting every roll call talking about depression and offering confidential assistance. Will never happen but it would be nice.

Unregistered
    I agree with everything you said but do you really want the idiot command coming to your district(s) with words of wisdom? They're incompetent at best. However, the totally useless EAP should be visiting every roll call talking about depression and offering confidential assistance. Will never happen but it would be nice.
    I agree! TT is ruining lives left and right, he doesnt realize or care how its affecting them and their families.

Unregistered
    I agree! TT is ruining lives left and right, he doesnt realize or care how its affecting them and their families.
    I dont understand how this is the sheriff's fault. Was the deputy under some sort of investigation?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast