IUPA backs Desantis - Page 4
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for mentioning all the beautiful nice places in America there still are to live. You just made my point for me you dumbf&ck.

Oh I almost forgot, Missouri is nice except for St. Louis which is another democrat controlled sh!thole!!!!!

The list of states you cited have the highest quality of life and highest education standards in America. Ohio has more colleges and universities than any other state. Iowa has the highest quality of life. All of them have low crime compared to democrat sh!tholes.

You continue to show us your extreme level ignorance and why, no exactly why, no one should listen to anything your moronic azz has to say.

By the way, I have a PHD. What do you have?

Anyone who votes for Gillum is as dumb as you.
    Enough said......mic drop!

Unregistered
    How about West Virginia, Indiana, Ohio,Kentucky, Oklahoma, South Carolina, North Dakota, South Dakota, Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama,Missouri, Iowa,Kansas, just to name a few, all repug controlled legislature states with poverty level income, low education standards and toothless wonders like yourself. Go finish your GED and will talk!
    You said “Go finish your GED and will talk. 😂 LMAO ok, but who is will? Or did you mean we’ll talk? Like I said, you wasted your money, you should have got that degree out of a Cracker Jack box. Democrat dummy.

Unregistered
    Thanks for mentioning all the beautiful nice places in America there still are to live. You just made my point for me you dumbf&ck.

Oh I almost forgot, Missouri is nice except for St. Louis which is another democrat controlled sh!thole!!!!!

The list of states you cited have the highest quality of life and highest education standards in America. Ohio has more colleges and universities than any other state. Iowa has the highest quality of life. All of them have low crime compared to democrat sh!tholes.

You continue to show us your extreme level ignorance and why, no exactly why, no one should listen to anything your moronic azz has to say.

You should just say all the shitholes cities are the Ghetto and we all know who lives in the Ghetto dont we!!

Unregistered
    You should just say all the shitholes cities are the Ghetto and we all know who lives in the Ghetto dont we!!
    Don’t you get it? Democrats create, perpetuate, and reinforce the ghetto. They do it for their own selfish gain. Keeping people in a constant state of welfare, ignorance, and reliance on others for basic needs is about as evil as it gets.

Democrats don’t help those people, they manipulate them.

Unregistered

Really!

PHD. You are not fooling anyone. Look how easy I got under your skin you moronic Repug ! If you have to say you have your PHD, you most likely have your GED!

Unregistered
    PHD. You are not fooling anyone. Look how easy I got under your skin you moronic Repug ! If you have to say you have your PHD, you most likely have your GED!
    Anyone who is even thinking about DeSantis should have his/her head examined. His only claim is that he aligns himself with the Repugs who thrive upon the uneducated isolationists who live in the rural parts of America that support the likes of Roy Jones,Jim Jordan ,Mike Pence. The I-4 corrider in this State along with South Florida and Tallahassee will support Gillum for a reason; Educated voters!

Unregistered

Hah!

This guy sounds so stupid! PHD, not likely! Go back to high school. Better yet, Go back to your Double-Wide trailor

Unregistered

What?

Just started reading this thread. This poster has no idea what he is talking about! And anyone who has to say he has a PHD, clearly is making that up.

Unregistered
    Don’t you get it? Democrats create, perpetuate, and reinforce the ghetto. They do it for their own selfish gain. Keeping people in a constant state of welfare, ignorance, and reliance on others for basic needs is about as evil as it gets.

Democrats don’t help those people, they manipulate them.
    This is the absolute truth. And, the "educated" of the party, Hillary, Pocahontas, Biden, Wasserman-Schultzetc. are the ones keeping minorities in a constant state of victimization and dependence. The poster who is claiming to be highly educated should give Candace Owens 10 minutes to explain this in more depth, as it is obvious that he/she has categorized non-blacks as ignorant hillbillies- as the ivy league left has conditioned minorities to do.

Unregistered
    This guy sounds so stupid! PHD, not likely! Go back to high school. Better yet, Go back to your Double-Wide trailor
    LOL, what education level do you have Democrap?
    I can see they taught you spelling 101 at Lauderhill Middle.
    I will help you out but just this time....... TRAILER!!!
    What a jacka$$!!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast