Dangerous Parties at STARS Complex - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm sorry, I don't speak Dumbarnese.
    Well take your pearly white lips off of your chiefs bbc....so you are a secret cho**** lover....Obviously you do speak my language

Unregistered
    Well take your pearly white lips off of your chiefs bbc....so you are a secret cho**** lover....Obviously you do speak my language
    You know, the more that you write, the more you remind me of an uneducated,naive,angry black child who came into City records many years ago telling the clerk he was "young, dumb and full of cum", Anthony you are a sad *****.

Unregistered
    Hey Rico, can you and the super special gang attack team work at night? It appears that violence occurs during the night hours... great job chief...take another vacation and change the mindset.

Unregistered
    You know, the more that you write, the more you remind me of an uneducated,naive,angry black child who came into City records many years ago telling the clerk he was "young, dumb and full of cum", Anthony you are a sad *****.
    Yes, so says the seceeylt chocolate lover-

Unregistered
    Yes, so says the seceeylt chocolate lover-
    In the words of Andrew Gillum..."vote for me....I'm black"...😂😂

Unregistered
    Chief, great job on your Cease Fire program....go in vacation black Doug Baker, you are part of the problem.

Unregistered
    Here we go again. 95% of specialty units work daytime hours including our gangs unit. When do 95% of shootings and violent crime happen. At night.

Unregistered
    Working lmao 🤣🤣

Unregistered
    In the words of Andrew Gillum..."vote for me....I'm black"...😂😂
    And like your current leader says....just grab em by the Puss&...…..you are a closet choco lover......talk about black way too much.....bbc luvr

Unregistered
    And like your current leader says....just grab em by the Puss&...…..you are a closet choco lover......talk about black way too much.....bbc luvr
    Anthony your not my type, fat unemployed sociopath, I appreciate your offer though, go helps solve some homocides in the Dumbar community...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast