Corona Virus and Non-Essential Things - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To kill the virus: double the chlorine in your pool and submerge for 30 seconds.
    It is a crime now to publish fake cures for coronavirus. Perhaps karma will infect everyone like you that thinks people getting sick and dying is funny.

Unregistered
    There is no minimum intelligence requirement to work here.

Unregistered
    As you’ve read, China has finally gotten a handle on the COVID-19 pandemic. It’s starting to leak out that their success is due to the use of tinfoil. Tinfoil has a magnetic effect on the virus on a cellular level. Keeping tinfoil around your head draws the virus away from your nose and mouth. By the weekend, store shelves will be empty of tinfoil. It’s imperative that as many cops as possible load up first.

Unregistered
    It is a crime now to publish fake cures for coronavirus. Perhaps karma will infect everyone like you that thinks people getting sick and dying is funny.
    Now that more testing is being done (not just the extremely ill that go to the hospital), a large number of people will he found to have it that have few or no symptoms. They will then adjust the data and it will be found to have a lower mortality rate than the flu.

Unregistered
    I’ve been drinking a six pack of Old Milwaukee’s Best ever since this started and I do NOT have COVID19. It is my opinion that the beer has killed the virus.

Unregistered
    I’ve been drinking a six pack of Old Milwaukee’s Best ever since this started and I do NOT have COVID19. It is my opinion that the beer has killed the virus.
    Make it 2 six packs just to be sure. With your extensive hands on medical expertise Bob should put you in charge of the jail medical department.

Unregistered
    Hot off the presses: The old gimmick from the 1950’s of swallowing live goldfish will be making a big comeback. Some hypothesize that the live fish will kill all viral cells as they enter the body.

Unregistered
    Make it 2 six packs just to be sure. With your extensive hands on medical expertise Bob should put you in charge of the jail medical department.
    That is the jail doctor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12