Escaped Prisoner - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go to bed already Chitty. You are a pathetic democrat.
    He may be, but I am not.

You have two maybe three followers on this site and you post repeatedly to make it look like there’s more of you. Typical.

Unregistered
    He may be, but I am not.

You have two maybe three followers on this site and you post repeatedly to make it look like there’s more of you. Typical.
    Almost sounds like the 2-3 Chitwood supports that continually come on here and attack the messenger. That are always bringing up a past Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Almost sounds like the 2-3 Chitwood supports that continually come on here and attack the messenger. That are always bringing up a past Sheriff.
    Obviously you are missing the point. And their point is obviously that things are much the same with this Sheriff as they were with the old Sheriff. But you certainly said nothing about the old Sheriff and all his flaws. Hence why this is nothing but personal.

What’s funny is you think I, for one, am defending Chitwood, but that is not the case. You only hear what you want to hear. You really should pay attention to what is said rather than look at it from a slanted viewpoint. That is what is wrong with our media. A couple of you work for the media which explains what I’m talking about. You don’t have an open mind.

Unregistered
    Obviously you are missing the point. And their point is obviously that things are much the same with this Sheriff as they were with the old Sheriff. But you certainly said nothing about the old Sheriff and all his flaws. Hence why this is nothing but personal.

What’s funny is you think I, for one, am defending Chitwood, but that is not the case. You only hear what you want to hear. You really should pay attention to what is said rather than look at it from a slanted viewpoint. That is what is wrong with our media. A couple of you work for the media which explains what I’m talking about. You don’t have an open mind.
    I am not a huge fan of Ben Johnson. He had alcohol issues, was a bit too lenient with giving folks second chances (hello Michelle Newman) and probably was not as aggressive with getting deputies a pay raise as one would like.

But he is the ex-Sheriff. He is in the past. It is almost like President trump continuously bringing up every former President and comparing himself to them.

Chitwood has a whole host of issues. And he is the current sheriff. And he is not addressing these issues. And other folks who post on here are always wanting to bring up Johnson (as if to make Chitwood more palatable). But Chitwood is an absolute joke...no matter how much the name of Johnson is invoked.

Unregistered
    I am not a huge fan of Ben Johnson. He had alcohol issues, was a bit too lenient with giving folks second chances (hello Michelle Newman) and probably was not as aggressive with getting deputies a pay raise as one would like.

But he is the ex-Sheriff. He is in the past. It is almost like President trump continuously bringing up every former President and comparing himself to them.

Chitwood has a whole host of issues. And he is the current sheriff. And he is not addressing these issues. And other folks who post on here are always wanting to bring up Johnson (as if to make Chitwood more palatable). But Chitwood is an absolute joke...no matter how much the name of Johnson is invoked.
    Once again I ask, why weren’t you on here *****ing about Ben Johnson if you didn’t like what he was doing, but you are now on here *****ing about Chitwood when you don’t like what he’s doing? Why the different standard?
    Why are you selective. Show me where you complained about Ben.

Unregistered
    Once again I ask, why weren’t you on here *****ing about Ben Johnson if you didn’t like what he was doing, but you are now on here *****ing about Chitwood when you don’t like what he’s doing? Why the different standard?
    Why are you selective. Show me where you complained about Ben.
    I am not selective. There are negative posts on here about Ben Johnson from 2008. It was during the time of the big decision by Deltona when they were thinking of starting their own PD. Ben Johnson has been catching abuse on here since the beginning of the VCSO having a section on here.

The problem you are going to run into is that Ben had 16 years of actions and decisions that made people want to post. Chitwood, the joke that he is, has in 16 months done so much more negative stuff than Ben did in 16 years.

Spend a day or two going through all the posts here Chitty....you will find that Ben caught grief as well.

But make sure your own house is in order before you attack others.

Unregistered
    I am not selective. There are negative posts on here about Ben Johnson from 2008. It was during the time of the big decision by Deltona when they were thinking of starting their own PD. Ben Johnson has been catching abuse on here since the beginning of the VCSO having a section on here.

The problem you are going to run into is that Ben had 16 years of actions and decisions that made people want to post. Chitwood, the joke that he is, has in 16 months done so much more negative stuff than Ben did in 16 years.

Spend a day or two going through all the posts here Chitty....you will find that Ben caught grief as well.

But make sure your own house is in order before you attack others.
    Get your house in order? Isn’t that what someone told you Alvin?

Unregistered
    You are right Chitwood. ....an elected official and an ordinary citizen. One that makes 6 figures and is supposed to lead and make good decisions and set the example for others to emulate. The other just an ordinary citizen.

Unregistered
    The new guardian operating procedures for 21 zone:

1 - no traffic stops. You might accidentally pull over an illegal immigrant
    2- any arrest....handcuffs in front. Vehicle windows down
    3- If 10-15 wants....a selfie with media mike.
    The selfies!!! Oh lord, the Sheriff has a big head! 😎ABC 2020

Unregistered
    Get your house in order? Isn’t that what someone told you Alvin?
    My home is in order? Going by the steady flow of exit interviews, maybe you should listen to your own advise Chitwood 😎ABC 2020

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast