Al Pollock
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Al Pollock

Unregistered

Al Pollock

Say what you will about him or his motivations but he showed up to support the Deputies from Tamarac today, where were the rest of the candidates? I know I will remember that on election day.

Unregistered
    Pollock was there to support the deputies. He was there for the black vote.

Unregistered
    No, he was clearly there in support of the deputies. Unfortunately the majority of the agency can only muster up enough energy to come on here and complain but for various selfish reasons can’t actually show up like Pollock did. That is why we will never really see change around here. Everyone complains but is too scared to do anything about it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, he was clearly there in support of the deputies. Unfortunately the majority of the agency can only muster up enough energy to come on here and complain but for various selfish reasons can’t actually show up like Pollock did. That is why we will never really see change around here. Everyone complains but is too scared to do anything about it.
    Ya, you don’t know Pollock to well.

Unregistered
    To the previous moron. What black vote. The blacks want the white deputies fired and locked up and Temporary Tony aka Django did it. Their were only two blacks present and Pollock was one of them to show his support. So idiot try something else to complain about because it’s obviously you weren’t their to show your support. Like it are not Pollock support the employees at BSO you dummy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To the previous moron. What black vote. The blacks want the white deputies fired and locked up and Temporary Tony aka Django did it. Their were only two blacks present and Pollock was one of them to show his support. So idiot try something else to complain about because it’s obviously you weren’t their to show your support. Like it are not Pollock support the employees at BSO you dummy.
    Ya.... you’re still not getting it. If you knew Al Pollock, you would know why he was actually there, nice try though.

Unregistered
    How did the hearing go yesterday? How many people were there?

Unregistered
    Don’t forget that Pollock condemned CK very vocally when it happened. Now he’s trying to show support since his campaign is stalled

Unregistered
    Pollack has mine and my family vote.

Unregistered

Say what you want Al stood up on the right side

Say what you want about Al he stood up for the guys more so than a lot of crying babies that dont like the guy.
    I respect a person that goals against the grain and does the right thing. Where was Isreal, Tiny Tony, Jones, Smallings, Meerah, Santiago, and the other candidates.... no where to be found...
    Al thanks for doing the right thing you earned my vote on yesterday and I respect your courage...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast