Why do we have RP units!

Unregistered

Why do we have RP units!

Why do we still have rapid response units sitting at the station claiming they are only supposed to respond to a critical situation and provide high visibility ?
    Who is making these stupid decisions? NaI got to give it the manpower desk is the biggest scam of them all. Zero responsibilities.

Unregistered
    With this event of the hurricane irma it has help me realize this place is a circus. Especially all these supervisors.

Unregistered
    Bunch of jokers! If only the community knew what a joke this place is. A Rp with hundreds of officers not mobilized while stores And residences were burglarized. Man power sitting at the station doing nothing. Staffing repeating work that was done. Officers lost with no direction. The list is so big that I don't even have time.
    Welcome to the new MPD where posting on social media comes first before the community needs.
    Look at me look at what I've done ✅ which in fact you did nothing but take a post a picture.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bunch of jokers! If only the community knew what a joke this place is. A Rp with hundreds of officers not mobilized while stores And residences were burglarized. Man power sitting at the station doing nothing. Staffing repeating work that was done. Officers lost with no direction. The list is so big that I don't even have time.
    Welcome to the new MPD where posting on social media comes first before the community needs.
    Look at me look at what I've done ✅ which in fact you did nothing but take a post a picture.
    Francis Suarez, are you taking notes? Once elected mayor, you need to direct the city manager to appoint a police chief chief whose first priority is the well being of the troops he or she will lead. The rest is academic.