A MUST READ: The truth behind the appointment of Greg Tony! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

TRIGGERED Clinton pedophilia rump ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredtruthbetold View Post
    When Greg Tony was appointed sheriff, so many of us were questioning how, why? Tony lacked the experience, integrity and leadership to lead a large agency like the Broward County Sheriff’s Office. As details of his background began to leak out to the public, that million-dollar question was being asked by 6,000 employees, WHY?

Well, the pieces of the puzzle have been assembled, and it’s a small puzzle. With so many more qualified candidates than Tony, and the Governor well aware of Tony’s background, there had to be an underlining factor in the choice he made. Over the last few days, a story has emerged about one of the most powerful lobbyists in the country, Brian Ballard. He’s from Florida and oversaw the inauguration festivities for Governor De Santis. In fact, he was a pivotal factor in the Governor’s victor. Ironically, he was awarded the lobbying contract for BSO, at a hefty cost to the Broward County taxpayers of 10,000 dollar a month. A contract that had to be approved and signed off on by Sheriff Tony. Ballard is now under investigation by Florida State authorities in reference to possible connections with Rudy Giuliani, and a whole assortment of misdeeds. So, Brian Ballard, a very close associate of the Governor is awarded a lucrative contract with BSO. This just shows the complete contempt these arrogant politicians have for the voters of Broward County, and the employees of the Broward County Sheriff’s Office. But also, the complete disregard they have for the families of the Parkland students who were killed. However, where this really hits home is why Des Antis chose Tony. Greg Tony fit the profile. African American, raised in a low-income community in Philadelphia, financial troubles, and in dire need of a job. Another words, they found their prospect. A low-level IQ guy who can be bought.

Unfortunately, the last three sheriff’s careers ended abruptly due to the unethical nature in which they served. Something tells me based on Tony’s behavior, most of all his arrogance, his tenure at BSO will be short. What should be concerning to all is what comes next? Well, your guess is as good as mine.

PS: I voted for De Santis and agreed and continue to support the removal of Scott Israel.
    Oh Kay OLIVER STONE , take it easy. Nice try slipping in that deep state mind numbing anti Trump propaganda and trying to come off as a LEO, to give yourself credibility. STFU, Let the adults talk and turn back to CNN! PATHETIC SNOWFLAKE.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Rethuglican Nation

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PS.. LIAR.......YOU'RE a leftist Democrat Rat troll! Rudy G is twice the man that you are and A great attorrney! But he doesn't need me to defend him for exposing massive amounts of stolen cash by Hillary, obama, Biden , mcCain ,pelosi, schiff...... ......Millions in bribes and scandal cover-ups, in the Ukraine from 2014 to 2019. That's why the shitheel democrats like you , are blubbering about a phone call and Rudy stirring the pot. That OTHER lie lyou're rambling about is just a little peanut gallery conversation that is a con job. Your IDOL Saul Alinsky is not as smart as you think he is! F...........Tony and next time youre spreading FAKE CRAP, be more plausible and less speculative. How's that impeachment hoax working out for you? You're., Slick and I bet you were hoping some half-wit like you would believe that drool! Get a better sales pitch Nash Bridges and try later.
    Hey ****breath ... McCain was a republican!

Unregistered

You again????

I'm sorry, but at the moment, there is no way to state, categorically, which candidate will be elected to the position. We will probably have no real idea until late January. People are making all kinds of assumptions based upon things such as campaign finances.

In reality, Pollack, as well as most of the field, is largely unknown outside of LE circles. The two candidates with the highest name recognition are Tony and Israel. And, due to his removal from office, Israel actually has more name recognition than Tony. Whether that recognition will translate as negative or positive is yet to be seen. And, with the Trump impeachment in the mix, Israel's political removal could strike sympathetic cord with voters. So, the likely finalists in the primary will be Israel and Tony. Who will win the primary is very mush up in the air.
    Wow ! The narcissist himself is speaking! I don't even read your posts anymore because they remind me of a ****y 15 year , old trying to explain quantum physics 🌎 to his teachers, but sounds like a pompous patronizing ahole.

Unregistered
    Hey ****breath ... McCain was a republican!
    NO SHIT DUMMY! HE was organizing the impeachment with Hillary and the DNC by agreeing to take the false Steele File when he heard about it, to the FBI, and helped pay Steele the money he requested. Then he gave a copy to FBI Comey and one to his friend Sen Lindsey , Graham who put his copy in the safe. This is documented by Sen Graham , And IG HOROWITZ.
    Research then possibly you won't call people out on established facts in the IG report easily ACCESSIBLE.

Unregistered

Democrat on this site. They want to devide our agency by race baiting.

Trump triggered the DNC bad , with threats to uncover the Ukrainian candy store , meaning billions of American dollars up for grabs in the disorganized Ukraine banks. So naturally people like Biden and others had the power to authorize a billion dollar shipment of American tax payer money , and then some criminal Ukrainian politician quietly gives him and his son a sweet kick back. Obama may get some , HILLARY and others too, That's why Durham is there. THIS is why they are trying to get Trump out of office fast and they are terrified. That's why Rudy G went there taking statements from the few straight politicians who tried to stop it. All his evidence has been filed with the DOJ. One of his anti corruption witnesses was poisoned, but later recovered. I bring this up because our county is under assault by the same dirty attorneys, cop hating donors, cop hating politicians who are comrades with FBI agents committing perjury, altering e-mails and altering FBI reports., They are the ones making huge donations to this Democrat party Clown Sheriff who is now the puppet fool.
    TT is totally owned by this white liberal commie media Broward Democrat power control machine , trying to turn FLORIDA blue. Their heads exploded when our governor hastily tapped him for the job. But I think what the governor did was not nefarious . However TT IS A full blown anti police sheriff ,for the same democrats trying to take our votes away and overthrow our President. The white liberal's hate blacks even more now because a real trend is taking shape in the form of black SUPPORT for MAGA! The thought of that is killing them! Lowest A American unemployment in the U.S. history,
    Female and Hispanic unemployment rates lowest ever! Highest level of employment opportunities, for college students and new minority family businesses, ever! No thanks to the do nothing obstructing democrats.

Unregistered
    Trump triggered the DNC bad , with threats to uncover the Ukrainian candy store , meaning billions of American dollars up for grabs in the disorganized Ukraine banks. So naturally people like Biden and others had the power to authorize a billion dollar shipment of American tax payer money , and then some criminal Ukrainian politician quietly gives him and his son a sweet kick back. Obama may get some , HILLARY and others too, That's why Durham is there. THIS is why they are trying to get Trump out of office fast and they are terrified. That's why Rudy G went there taking statements from the few straight politicians who tried to stop it. All his evidence has been filed with the DOJ. One of his anti corruption witnesses was poisoned, but later recovered. I bring this up because our county is under assault by the same dirty attorneys, cop hating donors, cop hating politicians who are comrades with FBI agents committing perjury, altering e-mails and altering FBI reports., They are the ones making huge donations to this Democrat party Clown Sheriff who is now the puppet fool.
    TT is totally owned by this white liberal commie media Broward Democrat power control machine , trying to turn FLORIDA blue. Their heads exploded when our governor hastily tapped him for the job. But I think what the governor did was not nefarious . However TT IS A full blown anti police sheriff ,for the same democrats trying to take our votes away and overthrow our President. The white liberal's hate blacks even more now because a real trend is taking shape in the form of black SUPPORT for MAGA! The thought of that is killing them! Lowest A American unemployment in the U.S. history,
    Female and Hispanic unemployment rates lowest ever! Highest level of employment opportunities, for college students and new minority family businesses, ever! No thanks to the do nothing obstructing democrats.
    Hey phucktard, why aren't you at area 51? What's the government hiding there?
    Phucking crazy dumbazz.

Unregisteredohknow

Please Read Carefully

PS.. LIAR.......YOU'RE a leftist Democrat Rat troll! Rudy G is twice the man that you are and A great attorrney! But he doesn't need me to defend him for exposing massive amounts of stolen cash by Hillary, obama, Biden , mcCain ,pelosi, schiff...... ......Millions in bribes and scandal cover-ups, in the Ukraine from 2014 to 2019. That's why the shitheel democrats like you , are blubbering about a phone call and Rudy stirring the pot. That OTHER lie lyou're rambling about is just a little peanut gallery conversation that is a con job. Your IDOL Saul Alinsky is not as smart as you think he is! F...........Tony and next time youre spreading FAKE CRAP, be more plausible and less speculative. How's that impeachment hoax working out for you? You're., Slick and I bet you were hoping some half-wit like you would believe that drool! Get a better sales pitch Nash Bridges and try later.
    I wrote that original post, and know Rudy personally. He's not guilty of anything! However, Ballard went solo and used his Rudy connections to conduct his own personal business. This will not have any effect on Rudy. The point of this story is that Tony was nowhere near qualified to be sheriff. The Governor needed someone who would play ball, and that person was Tony. Another unethical person to take the BSO down the wrong road.

Unregistered

It is not that complicated

Apparently Tony and Pollack (Father of one of the children slain at MSD) were in crossfit together. Desantis was listening to Pollack and here we are. I am pretty sure it is that simple.

Unregistered
    Wow ! The narcissist himself is speaking! I don't even read your posts anymore because they remind me of a ****y 15 year , old trying to explain quantum physics 🌎 to his teachers, but sounds like a pompous patronizing ahole.
    So, I guess i was right about this, too. Look, if you disagree with me, hat is fine. It would be nice, as well as useful, if you explained how I was wrong. But, you didn't o that did you? Instead, you insult me and make it sound like I am stupid. however, it appears that you are too stupid to even explain how I am wrong. You could have saved a lot of bandwidth by simply posting "Oh, yeah?".

By the way, it is not a good idea to begin your post with an obvious lie. You obviously do read my posts and I seem to hit closer to home than you like. What a maroon.

Unregistered

Has your whole life been as boring and irrelevant as this story?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredtruthbetold View Post
    When Greg Tony was appointed sheriff, so many of us were questioning how, why? Tony lacked the experience, integrity and leadership to lead a large agency like the Broward County Sheriff’s Office. As details of his background began to leak out to the public, that million-dollar question was being asked by 6,000 employees, WHY?

Well, the pieces of the puzzle have been assembled, and it’s a small puzzle. With so many more qualified candidates than Tony, and the Governor well aware of Tony’s background, there had to be an underlining factor in the choice he made. Over the last few days, a story has emerged about one of the most powerful lobbyists in the country, Brian Ballard. He’s from Florida and oversaw the inauguration festivities for Governor De Santis. In fact, he was a pivotal factor in the Governor’s victor. Ironically, he was awarded the lobbying contract for BSO, at a hefty cost to the Broward County taxpayers of 10,000 dollar a month. A contract that had to be approved and signed off on by Sheriff Tony. Ballard is now under investigation by Florida State authorities in reference to possible connections with Rudy Giuliani, and a whole assortment of misdeeds. So, Brian Ballard, a very close associate of the Governor is awarded a lucrative contract with BSO. This just shows the complete contempt these arrogant politicians have for the voters of Broward County, and the employees of the Broward County Sheriff’s Office. But also, the complete disregard they have for the families of the Parkland students who were killed. However, where this really hits home is why Des Antis chose Tony. Greg Tony fit the profile. African American, raised in a low-income community in Philadelphia, financial troubles, and in dire need of a job. Another words, they found their prospect. A low-level IQ guy who can be bought.

Unfortunately, the last three sheriff’s careers ended abruptly due to the unethical nature in which they served. Something tells me based on Tony’s behavior, most of all his arrogance, his tenure at BSO will be short. What should be concerning to all is what comes next? Well, your guess is as good as mine.

PS: I voted for De Santis and agreed and continue to support the removal of Scott Israel.

What are you a you tube wannabe? MUST READ !!
    I started to read it but then was embarrassed for you.

Lies.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast