What happens to the rest of command when the sheriff leaves? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The investigation is already completed that’s what you guys are failing to understand. The investigation was completed and submitted to the Broward SAO a long time ago. They have taken it from Broward and moved it to Lee county. The only reason they do that is to avoid any potential conflicts of interest. The mere fact it was moved signifies the likelihood of charges. Otherwise no need to move it at all. The question is are these misdemeanor charges or felony charges. A misdemeanor would not necessarily mandate removal form office. So it’s likely there may be a felony charge. Then again it’s possible they just moved it to tie up any loose ends but what we think in here doesn’t really matter. If I was Tony I would stop hurting these cops because it’s what has caused all of this. And if this does go to trial all these cops who have been screwed over is going to factor in any punishment especially if they determine he obtained the position fraudulently to begin with.
    It's those "loose ends" as you put it that I hope she doesn't use FDLE or the FBI to work on. That's why I hope it's SA investigators. I appreciate your informative and well written posts.

Unregistered
    How many court orders has Tony violated so far? The fired deputies from MSD had a judge affirm the arbitrators ruling & ordered them back to work. Tony basically wiped his ass with those orders. If you think that doesn’t piss off a lot of important people like other judges you are wrong. What kind of example is Tony setting!? Tony sends out the signal that he’s untouchable & above the law. He will be gone. There’s too much stacked against him.
    It is just showing Tony is wasting millions of dollars to fight those wrongfully terminated deputies.

Unregistered
    It's those "loose ends" as you put it that I hope she doesn't use FDLE or the FBI to work on. That's why I hope it's SA investigators. I appreciate your informative and well written posts.
    In any event we should all know within a month or two.

Unregistered
    It is just showing Tony is wasting millions of dollars to fight those wrongfully terminated deputies.
    and this in itself is malfeasance especially if they can tie his actions into political favors ie; Parkland Folks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12