From a chief with a set to a fluff ball chief
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

From a chief with a set to a fluff ball chief

Here we go again from one chief that actually has a set to one that cried at being lifted on a fork lift. We remember Manny your all fluff and talk with no set at all. Your past will come back to haunt you.

Unregistered
    Well at least we know Chief fluffy will visit people in jail and testify for them. Maybe he will bring Raul back as an Ex Assistant.

Unregistered
    Yes and have valentin his EA and the fat PSA that he has been 33ing for years his chief of staff.

Unregistered
    Pata sucia PSA Tavarez. Lol la culona. Si

Unregistered
    Morales is a good man who believes in loyalty and friendship above all, that’s something that your kind will never understand because you have nothing, no wife, no kids, no friends. CHIVATON!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Morales is a good man who believes in loyalty and friendship above all, that’s something that your kind will never understand because you have nothing, no wife, no kids, no friends. CHIVATON!!!!
    Well I’ve worked with him and he’s a joke with no stones. He a follower along with being a whiner and crier just like a big old baby. By the way I do have a wife and kids and even 2 dogs. That why I sit back and laugh at that three ring circus.

Morima

Chief Morales

I agree. Manny is quite capable of leading this department. Avuacate showed both his immaturity and inflated ego. I wish the best for Manny. He’ll do well.

Unregistered
    Why does scooter hate val?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why does scooter hate val?
    Because Val has friends and Scooter pUnk has nothing going on, he is only good at lying and manipulating fools, Scooter boy es un Maricon de closet. Rata inmunda!

Unregistered
    Two Women Injured In Midtown Miami Shooting, CBSMami reports. Apparently, Acevedo's plan to reduce violence is not working yet. Surely, with his lengthy command experience, Morales will make it work, even if he has to fine-tune it a bit.

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/10/1...iami-shooting/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast