From now on when you go to IA

Unregistered

From now on when you go to IA

You are going to wish Javier Ortiz was around to save you,The Reyes know nothing and they will tell Hey man what’s the big deal it is just a Reprimand just sign it and move on,go 09 they have a 17 waiting for you.

The Reyes will never ever fight the Administration ever.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are going to wish Javier Ortiz was around to save you,The Reyes know nothing and they will tell Hey man what’s the big deal it is just a Reprimand just sign it and move on,go 09 they have a 17 waiting for you.

Papo, pay your dues and you got a rep. Better yet, just read the damn statue and DO. Ortiz is a cancer to our career, I’m glad he is being terminated.

Unregistered

I guess you haven't heard Ortiz is getting sued for treaking a member to sign a Not revocable resignation. Yeah good rep!

Unregistered
    Which member. Are we talking about the crackhead.

Unregistered

Do your job the honest and moral way then you won't go to I.A., if you do get called you know you did nothing wrong and you won't need a rep. you tell the truth and nothing will happen. If you lie and did something illegal or immoral then do like Woods did, tell the truth and own your reprimand and or suspension. Learn from your mistakes and don't do it again.

Don't be like Mr. Ortiz or Lugo, don't do stuff you know is wrong and you won't go to I.A. like those 2 clowns. Show your character and you will have a great career.

Unregistered
    Do your job the honest and moral way then you won't go to I.A., if you do get called you know you did nothing wrong and you won't need a rep. you tell the truth and nothing will happen. If you lie and did something illegal or immoral then do like Woods did, tell the truth and own your reprimand and or suspension. Learn from your mistakes and don't do it again.

Don't be like Mr. Ortiz or Lugo, don't do stuff you know is wrong and you won't go to I.A. like those 2 clowns. Show your character and you will have a great career.
    I Agree but these two are cowards and will always hide behind their badges.